TEMPSTAR PS 90-DV Furnace
Overview of PS 90-DV
Tempstar is a heating and cooling company that offers a range of HVAC products including the PS 90-DV furnace. (Tempstar also makes the PS 90 -- the DV in this series stands for "Direct Vent".) The PS 90-DV series operates at 90% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) and qualifies for the Energy Star label.
The features of this furnace include:
- An RPJ stainless steel and primary heat exchangers to capture the additional heat generated by the furnace
- An induced draft combustion blower which contributes to the durability
- The Tempstar PS 90-DV furnace is very quiet thanks to the direct vent
- Heating on demand is available thanks to the multispeed PSC circulation
- Reliability is enhanced by the advanced silicon nitride igniter
ASK A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR PS 90-DV
- Where is the location of info sticker (890 views)
TEMPSTAR PS 90-DV Model Numbers
The PS 90-DV is available in different models which vary in efficiency and capacity.
|Model Number||AFUE||BTUs per Hour|
PS 90-DV Warranty
In order to qualify for the warranty, consumers must register the product on the company's product registration page.
Under the standard warranty, customers can enjoy protection against failure due to defects in workmanship or materials under normal use. The first 20 years of heat exchangers coverage and the first five years of coverage on other parts are transferable in accordance with the warranty conditions.
There is also a no hassle replacement limited warranty.
When the original owner registers the product within the first three months of installation they will benefit from a 10 year warranty on all other parts beside the heat exchanger. (This does not apply to Quebec and California.)