Consumer Reviews of Style Crest furnaces

Date created: 2016-02-08 Name: Kevin E. Gilbert
Location: Michigan

"Defective burner box and defective Integrated Furnace Controller"
From day one my furnace exhibited explosive ignitions because the holes that house the flame rectification rod and hot surface igniter were stamped out reversed. This caused damage to other parts on my furnace. Style Crest made an engineering change to the defective burner box with the holes previously disclosed corrected. They hid this from the general public. I have pictures, videos, invoices, and written documentation that reflect my statements. I wish there was a way I could post them here for all to see and read for a better understanding of the circumstances that my wife and our children are in. I did report the defective burner box and faulty integrated furnace controller to the Better Business Bureau and is made available for the public's view. The IFC (Integrated Furnace Controller) has been replaced twice. So, there has been a total of three IFC's on my furnace since 9/26/2014 and I'm still battling the manufacture in regards to the faulty IFC. The IFC from time to time will demonstrate a fault five flash code which is not an actual code in the owner's manual and prevents my furnace from cycling properly. UPDATE 2/10/16: For clarity purposes of my previous review, the type of furnace I'm referring to is a Revolv VMA1-50N and needs to be added to my review.

Date created: 2015-11-02 Location: Burlington, NC

"Excellent Furnace. Major heat flow and A/C"
I've owned this furnace for 1 year now. When my other unit went out during the summer, I immediately heard about Revolv and decided that this was my choice. I am so glad I made this decision. Without 10 minutes, my house went from being 100 degrees inside to around 70. I would most definitely recommend this furnace to friends, family and even strangers. I am extremely happy and I am certain that this furnace will last a long time. I have never had any issues whatsoever with this equipment since it has been installed. It works properly and it cools and heats the house evenly.