RUUD Silhouette II Furnace
Overview of Silhouette II
The Ruud Silhouette II is a discontinued upflow gas furnace with an efficiency of up to 78.7% AFUE. The Silhouette II includes models that begin with UGPH and UGLH. Its low-profile, 34-inch design made the unit lighter and easier to handle, and left room for optional equipment. The patented Turbolex heat exchanger was constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless and aluminized steel. It featured a multi-speed blower motor and insulated blower compartment, and the draft inducer motor was designed for improved sound reduction. The unit had a permanent washable filter with improved filter access and removal.
- Can the Ruud Silhouette II be installed horizontally? (549 views)
- I want to get central air so what should I get to go with this furnace? (621 views)
- How to install air filter (1144 views)
Consumer Reviews of the Silhouette II
RUUD Silhouette II Model Numbers
The Silhouette II is available in different models which vary in efficiency and capacity.
|Model Number||AFUE||BTUs per Hour|
Silhouette II Warranty
The warranty for the Ruud Silhouette II gas furnace is comprised of the following:
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty
- 5-year draft inducer limited warranty
- 5-year blower control board limited warranty
- 1-year parts warranty