Consumer Reviews of Newmac furnaces

Read more about Newmac furnaces

Date created: 2015-02-18 Name: HARRY WILSON
Location: Holland Patent, NY

"Bad furnace review"
The furnace is only 10 years old and used only as a backup because my main source is a wood stove. The blower motor needs replacing and the dealer no longer sells this type. No one had a replacement blower and I had to go to the main company which cost me $250 (only used the furnace about 20 - 30 times).

Date created: 2015-01-22 Name: jhon

"Garbage"
After two weeks the steel fire box melted.

Date created: 2011-07-18 Name: Christa Kent
Location: Concord NH

"Dangerous install Worthless support from Newmac"
We have a wood burning/oil furnace with central air. The orignal installer put a plastic evaporator coil (where the condensate or water drains from the a/c) over the wood burning box. The pan eventually melted and our basement flooded over and over. When I called newmac to ask where to find someone qualified to repair, they could not help me (no one has heard of the furnace here). I was also quizzed on whether I, as the consumer, had read my manual. I explained that just because I read it, doesn't mean I can fix it. I was given the wrong regional sales agent, who was able to recommend someone. I am on week 6 and the unit is still flooding my basement. I am so disgusted. I would think twice before purchasing from such a worthless company.

Date created: 2010-11-22 Name: m king
Location: vt

"Nmr"
Almost burned down my house, burner had a large crack in it and oil las leaking from some place, needed to have oil cleaned up in my basenent and burchase and have a new furncae installed, furncae was only 5 years old newmac of no help