Consumer Reviews of MILLER furnaces

Read more about MILLER furnaces

Date created: 2016-04-15 Location: Philadelphia PA

"Old but still working OK"
This furnace appears to go back to at least the mid-eighties if not earlier (I am looking at one maintenance person's notes). For the most part it has worked fine, with a few occasions when a part wore out and had to be replaced - I think about 3 times in almost five years. The firing chamber blew out this year and that was a rather expensive repair, a couple thousand dollars I believe, the other repairs were more minor - worn wiring and the like, and cost a few hundred. I generally don't discuss furnaces with friends, I suppose if someone asked me directly what I had I would tell them, but "recommend" is a little overstating the case.

Date created: 2012-10-19 Name: john
Location: hubbard,ohio

"Mobile home install"
Not really sure of model number. this is the nosiest furnace.. I replaced a 38 year old furnace in my mobile home that was very quiet. This one will actually wake you up !!!

Date created: 2012-08-04 Name: L. Leathem
Location: N. Baltimore, OH

I bought this furnace from Willoughby Ohio Amana dealer, and it was shipped from New Vision Distribution in ft. Wayne, in. I also bought a central ac with coil and lineset. When the items arrived I checked all of the boxes for damage and there was none, so a few days later upon opening the furnace box we noticed the top right rear corner was bent and wringled and the blower moter was not in straight and it's flange was also bent. It had to have been done at the factory since the box was fine. They must have dropped it and went ahead and boxed it that way. [itiots] I was able to straighten the sheet metal and flange but took 2-3 hours of my time for that. The blower had to be loosened on the shaft and centered also. My installer finally got it working but I would never buy another furnace or ac without seeing it locally first. Buy a Coleman as this was so wide it barely fit where the old Coleman was at, and floor holes didn't even line up.

Date created: 2010-10-24 Name: ben brayley
Location: lewiston, ny

"M3RL060A BW"
I have a Miller Nordyne m3rl060a bw propane furnace. I had to replace the gas regulator last year. Last year I started using an excessive amount of fuel. I thought it was my propane gas fireplace. So, in preparation for the upcoming heating season, I started to investigate & found the inductor restrictor plate had disintegrated and was almost gone & that the comb. exit box had a cracked fitting from overheating.