Consumer Reviews of Luxaire furnaces

Read more about Luxaire furnaces

Date created: 2019-04-06 Name: G Hintz
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Crap!!"
Installed in 2013 and non-stop problems ever since. No dealer support, no company support. Never ever purchase this brand - you'll be very sorry!!

Date created: 2019-03-12 Name: k macklin
Location: Ontario Canada

"Very reliable"
Our Luxaire is 21 years old. The only problem is the blower motor failed about the 15-year mark. Just had it inspected & still in excellent condition.
Date created: 2019-02-17 Name: Thea
Location: Cagary

"Furnace"
Got it installed and in 2 days it made a chirping noise. The furnace went on and off over 10 consecutive times and then shut down. Within 10 minutes it was not sounding right. It sounded like my old furnace that was removed. Hmm.
Date created: 2019-01-09 Name: Larry Link
Location: Michigan

"Don't buy Luxaire!!"
I had this model pacr-ld12n080a Luxaire furnace installed in 1999 and have had nothing but problems with flame sensors going out. The dealer I bought it from was very helpful in the beginning but has since given up on being able to fix the problem. Flame sensors are now lasting 2 months and having to be replaced, I have a bag of 11 and just threw away a bag of 20 more. I have talked to the factory on the little advice they offered over the phone mainly focusing on what brand dryer towels I use that sends an odor in the air that shortens the life of flame sensors and dust in furnace area. I have done local dealers suggestions and replace the main motherboard and complete valve assembly but no difference. I have paid them in the beginning to clean it but now do it myself. I work an hour from home and work a lot of hours and it always goes out on a cold day and never when I am home to change it. The furnace has been great other than that but it is time for it to be replaced and it bill not be another Luxaire furnace!! Thanks, Larry Link.
Date created: 2018-10-21 Name: Frank
Location: Ontario

"Piece of junk"
I bought this furnace in the summer of 2009. Every winter when it's cold outside I have problems. On December 25, 2017 it broke down again. 5 different tech could not get it working again. After 8 years I have to buy a new furnace again. I will try a Bryant this time. No more Luxaire or York in my house.
Date created: 2018-09-25 Name: S. Smith
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Excellent!"
I just replaced a Luxaire after 16 years. Will admit I wasnít diligent about annual maintenance and didnít always change the filter on time, and even with that being the case, I did not have even one repair done to the furnace in the 16 years. Very satisfied!
Date created: 2018-02-28 Name: Catherine A.

"Answering your survey"
I don't like how loud this unit is and I wonder if something can be done to adjust the noise it makes when it's running. I have to really turn up the television in order to hear when it's running.
Date created: 2018-02-27 Name: David Orr
Location: Elmira, NY

"Missing parts"
The outlet for the condensate required additional purchase (adapter) to connect condensate trap that was supplied.
Date created: 2017-05-24 Name: Stephanie
Location: Vidalia, LA

"Love it!"
I replaced a 17 year old system with the new 17 Seer Luxaire equipment. My old equipment was so loud indoors. This new furnace...unbelievably quiet! The outdoor equipment is just as quiet! I love the smooth and quiet sounds coming from them when they are in operating mode. Can't wait to see the savings on my utility bills!
Date created: 2017-02-18 Name: G. Ahee
Location: Washington, MI

"Great Job"
The contractor and his associates were first rate. They did an excellent job and were very professional. They were there on time and completed the job just as they promised. They did not try to hard sell any products. They explained all the products thoroughly and allowed me to decide which furnace fit my needs. I would use them again and highly recommend them. The product I chose works great.