Consumer Reviews of LENNOX furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2011-01-21 Name: b erickson
Location: houton, tx

"Model number: 80MGF3/4-100a-5"
I have a LENNOX furnace. The tech said it about 15 years old.I have lived here 8 years.In the 8 years that I have been here. We have put two computer boards in it and it needs one now.We got 3 years out of this one.2nd week Jan 2011 we started having Problems.. Had a tech come out to check it out and the computer board needed to be replaced again.. $566.00

Date created: 2011-01-20 Name: WY

"Un-reliable 95% High Efficiency G21 series"
My house inherited a LENOX 80k btu 18 years ago. Since then replaced computer board, fan relay int. stuck ( manufacture can't find part), now the fan won't start automatically, replaced the delay device, symptom changed to intermittent. Very high CO reading when the fan does not turn on and hot. will be replaced definitely but not Lenox for sure.

Date created: 2011-01-17 Name: Dave

"COSTLY FURNACE REPAIR"
I have a Lennox that was brand new 5 years ago. I just had the thing fail this Sunday and had to pay for an emergency call and a new gas valve to the tune of $535. Gas valves should last the life of the furnace.

Date created: 2011-01-15 Name: P Havens
Location: Rochester, NY

"UV-500 Light"
Just past 5th yr birthday. Replaced bulb annually per instructions. Ballast has blown. Lennox dealer cannot obtain locally, was told that ballast is not available to order. Lennox has pulled out of Western NY State, I can see why!

Date created: 2011-01-09 Name: R. Boris
Location: Toronto

"High Efficiency Furnace"
We had Lennox high efficiency furnace installed 2 years a go at our house. We found Lennox brand furnace very reliable and quite. In addition, I observed a huge reduction in my gas bill.

Date created: 2011-01-01 Name: C. Simons
Location: Tulsa, OK

"Lennox G60DF(X) Series is a P.O.S."
Unit less than 3 years old. Last year faulty ciruit board replaced this year bad gas valve has to be replaced. After reading the other reviews I see this will be a yearly ritual. Tired of coming home to a cold house, waiting for repairman & paying over $100 for each service call plus hourly repair charge. I will never buy a Lennox again and I'm angry with the Heat & Air Service that talked me into replacing my old reliable furnace with this P.O.S.

Date created: 2010-12-24 Name: tom
Location: ontaion, ca

"Bad furnace"
Too bad furnace

Date created: 2010-12-24 Name: Eric Young
Location: Toronto, Canada

"AIRE ONE Heating & Cooling - Highly Recommend"
I have nothing but good things to say about Aire One Heating & Cooling. They quoted me a very competitive price and backed it with an extended warranty. They were not too pushy, highly knowledgeable and the installer even rolled out a red carpet to protect my floor! I did experience an issue with the equipment after the in stallation was complete and they sent a technician over to my house within 2 hours of me calling with no charges of any kind. I would highly recommend this company.

Date created: 2010-12-09 Name: Vince
Location: Cleveland

"Bad Furnace, Bad Equipment"
Nothing but problems and no help from Lennox. Completely dis satisfied from start to finish.

Date created: 2010-12-01 Name: Kevin M
Location: Chicago IL

"Blame the installer not the furnace"
I am an HVAC professional and have been in the business for 20 years. (Private Contractor - service and install) Most of these complaints are due to improper installation or lack of competence on the service company's part. Lennox does not have bad heat exchangers or parts and their warranty is top in class. If a heat exchanger fails prematurely most likely it is from lack of maintenance or improperly sized ductwork causing airflow restrictions. Unfortunately a lot of people out there claim to be pros and install equipment that they simply could not understand. A furnace is the heart of the system and the ductwork is the arteries....if the arteries are bad the heart will not work properly. I sell, service and install all brands but when asked for a recommendation I recommend Lennox because when we are done installing it the job is correct and the whole system performs properly. If you have problems call a competent service company and stop listening to made up excuses from an unskilled company.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>