Consumer Reviews of Lennox furnaces

Read more about Lennox furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2013-04-19 Name: Leonard
Location: Calgary

"Arm Strong Air Tech furnace"
The Armstrong Air Tech furnace develops exhaust leakages in about a year. Exhaust leakages from the front gaskets, exhaust fan axle opening too large, from interior heat exchanger seals. Do not buy this brand.

Date created: 2013-04-11 Name: M. Ptashnik
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

"Bad from the start"
A piece of junk, the furnace was replaced after less than a month, we have had nothing but trouble with this furnace. After the warranty period we have had to call "Service Experts" to fix it all the time, lately it has been every month, March, April, of 2013, it is only 6 years old and we may have to replace it again, 3 furnaces in 6 years is stupid!!! Pick any other make of furnace but don't pick a Lennox.

Date created: 2013-03-16 Name: A. Harris
Location: University City, MO

"Satisfied"
We had a Lennox furnace and air condition installed in our home in 1994. It has given us great service. We only had to have a computer sensor board installed within the five year warranty period. It was installed and the furnace continued to supply us with the proper heating that we desired for our home. So far we are satisfied with the product. If and when we would have to replace the furnace we would choose another Lennox product.

Date created: 2013-03-04 Name: Marcia Siders
Location: Urbana IL

"Unreliable heat."
My furnace is 5 years old and does not provide reliable heat. The service/repair people have tried an extensive list of possible remedies, but so far nothing has worked. The latest insult to me is the regional manager who has just returned from vacation is booked up until Friday. Then if he has to order parts (which he will I'm sure) another 3-4 days will pass before anything further is done. It seems like I should be given more consideration than this! I've been cold, concerned for my well being, and stressed for a month now, and I'm damn sick and tired of it! I've talked to Lennox with no satisfaction and frankly, I'm tired of waiting, turning the furnace off and on to reset it for heat, and worrying that one of these times it won't respond. You do have me between a rock and a hard place, don't you!?! I'm very dissatisfied with the furnace's performance and the service (or lack of) I've received from Chief Bauer Service Experts. Oh, one last thing ... since I've had to use electric heaters to heat my house during this time, are you going to pay the additional cost of electricity?

Date created: 2013-02-27 Name: T Schultz
Location: Cleveland, ohio

"Pulse"
I just recently replaced our Lennox pulse. I am a new homeowner and was not aware how terrible this furnace was not to mention how loud it was! I would not recommend any Lennox products!

Date created: 2013-02-24 Name: T.Stelmacovich
Location: Mississauga Ontario Canada

"Furnace just quit"
This Furnace was installed Dec 15 2012. After two months of operation it just quit. Since Lennox will not pay for labor, it is now becoming very costly for me. I am very unhappy with this Furnace.

Date created: 2013-02-02 Name: Robert Grouse
Location: Easton,PA

"A very noisy EL296"
Model EL-296-UH-090-XV-36C installed (after some delay) by a Lennox dealer. This is a premium, high-efficiency variable speed furnace. When the heating season arrived it began making several different noises. After some time the installing dealer was called; the technician reported that the variable speed furnace was installed to operate only at low speed. He made some adjustments and things seemed to improve, but more recently the strange noises have returned.

Date created: 2013-01-16 Name: nikkie
Location: guelph

"Worst piece of shit"
I have lived in my new build house for 1.5 years and I have had to call them out to fix it 4 times... Worst piece of shit, don't buy one.

Date created: 2013-01-08 Name: Ron Turley
Location: Kingston Ontario

"This Lennox has been good to us"
Ok, this is an old Lennox Pulse 21 that was discontinued 15 years ago, but, after 20.5 winters, it has been good to us. It is noisy, but we were warned that the pulse furnaces were. We get it serviced once a year and have a contract with the dealer. We have had two problems with it. The first was several years ago and I cannot remember exactly what it was, but the service contract covered the part, but not the labour as I recall. The second problem is current. We have had two techs look at it and it seems to have been the board (it has been replaced and the problem has more or less abated), but we are considering purchasing a new one as we are told parts are hard to come by and 20 years is pretty well the life of a furnace.

Date created: 2012-12-31 Name: S.Zeches
Location: Colorado

"Gas Heater"
This unit installed cost $6261. August 2006 we had no problems first three years then have had to clean heater every year since [$89.] due to Flame Sensor issues. Yes, it is very quiet and comfortable but the operating costs have been high for this 80% afue rating.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>