Consumer Reviews of LENNOX furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2013-02-24 Name: T.Stelmacovich
Location: Mississauga Ontario Canada

"Furnace just quit"
This Furnace was installed Dec 15 2012. After two months of operation it just quit. Since Lennox will not pay for labor, it is now becoming very costly for me. I am very unhappy with this Furnace.

Date created: 2013-02-02 Name: Robert Grouse
Location: Easton,PA

"A very noisy EL296"
Model EL-296-UH-090-XV-36C installed (after some delay) by a Lennox dealer. This is a premium, high-efficiency variable speed furnace. When the heating season arrived it began making several different noises. After some time the installing dealer was called; the technician reported that the variable speed furnace was installed to operate only at low speed. He made some adjustments and things seemed to improve, but more recently the strange noises have returned.

Date created: 2013-01-16 Name: nikkie
Location: guelph

"Worst piece of shit"
I have lived in my new build house for 1.5 years and I have had to call them out to fix it 4 times... Worst piece of shit, don't buy one.

Date created: 2013-01-08 Name: Ron Turley
Location: Kingston Ontario

"This Lennox has been good to us"
Ok, this is an old Lennox Pulse 21 that was discontinued 15 years ago, but, after 20.5 winters, it has been good to us. It is noisy, but we were warned that the pulse furnaces were. We get it serviced once a year and have a contract with the dealer. We have had two problems with it. The first was several years ago and I cannot remember exactly what it was, but the service contract covered the part, but not the labour as I recall. The second problem is current. We have had two techs look at it and it seems to have been the board (it has been replaced and the problem has more or less abated), but we are considering purchasing a new one as we are told parts are hard to come by and 20 years is pretty well the life of a furnace.

Date created: 2012-12-31 Name: S.Zeches
Location: Colorado

"Gas Heater"
This unit installed cost $6261. August 2006 we had no problems first three years then have had to clean heater every year since [$89.] due to Flame Sensor issues. Yes, it is very quiet and comfortable but the operating costs have been high for this 80% afue rating.

Date created: 2012-12-29 Name: j. becker
Location: new ulm, MN

"I have a Lennox buzzer furnace"
I have had a Lennox furnace a number of years. From the start it has buzzed like an alarm clock all the while it ran. It works to use fine sand paper on the ignitor maybe lasting a week or less than a day. Lennox repairman says it is from washing clothes in the basement. Who doesn't? Lennox is junk and the repairmen even worse. They are high cost-- not high efficiency.

Date created: 2012-12-28 Name: Max Shearer
Location: moscow, idaho

"We would never buy another Lennox"
We have had a lot of problems with our furnace & with repair service. Heat exchanger had to be replaced last May and now the furnace is very noisy. Service tech unable/unwilling to take time to research the problem. Then last week the heater stopped working again on a Friday afternoon (week before Christmas). Technician says control panel burned out. Tech says Lennox & service company closed Monday and Tuesday so ordered panel on Wednesday. Part still not in (it's now Friday, a week later). Service company again closed Monday and Tuesday, so part may be installed next Wednesday, almost two weeks after initial call for repair.

Date created: 2012-12-20 Name: lynn
Location: mn

"Hate this lennox"
Noisy howls whistles. I'm ready to rip it out very upset.

Date created: 2012-12-17 Name: LYNN
Location: MINNESOTA

"I HATE IT WHISTLES NOISY"
This is so noisy and whistles and impossible to get service on this . Nobody responds and they just say from day 1 don't know what that noise is. It howls thru the whole house. the only hope is to move or get another new furnace.

Date created: 2012-12-01 Name: B. Dahl
Location: Oshkosh, WI

"One repair in 29 years"
We've only needed one repair on our 29 year old Lennox. Hope to make it through another winter. Looking to replace it with an efficient model. I was hoping it would be another Lennox, but not too sure after reading these reviews. I'll be checking other reviews for more information. I thought this would be simple!

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>