Consumer Reviews of LENNOX furnaces

Read more about LENNOX furnaces

<< Previous14151617181920212223

Date created: 2007-08-24 Name: bob
Location: ohio

Numerous problems with this furnace nothing but a money pit. Looking to finally getting a new unit. It will not be another lennox crummy service expensive parts very unreliable. DO NOT BUY A LENNOX

Date created: 2007-04-01 Name: Carl Lenzamata
Location: Independence, MO

I have one of the earliest G14 Pulse furnaces in the country. It has been operating perfectly for 25 years on LP gas. Yes, I have numerous CO2 detectors. Unfortunately, I need to replace the A/C and will be going with a two speed that really needs a variable speed furnace blower. So, the Pulse will be replaced with an AFUE 95 furnace, a reduction in AFUE from my Pulse. I am really sorry to see it go. The Lennox Pulse is still more efficient than any furnace I can get today. I only wish an updated model was still made.

Date created: 2007-01-23 Name: Matt
Location: Ohio

I bought my home with this unit in it A Lennox pulse. It was installed in 1984. Only thing I have had to do to it was repalce the spark plug. After 23 years can't really complain. I t is very effient starts every year. I know there was problems with the heat exchanger in them. But so far so good

Date created: 2007-01-04 Name: F. Sense
Location: Angier, NC

This Lennox Pulse high efficiency furnace performed well for a long time, but now is venting carbon monoxide and what smells like combustion products into the airstream inside the home. The Lennox dealer has twice performed the Lennox factory test on the heat exchanger and it passed, but the problem continues. It turns out there is a well known problem of heat exchanger leaks with this furnace and the furnace carries a lifetime warranty, but if it passes their obviously faulty test, you're out of luck. If you have a Lennox, you had better buy a carbon monoxide detector to protect your family from problems with this furnace.

Date created: 2006-12-30 Name: R.Bennett
Location: Edmonton Alberta

This furnace is carried by our builder so we never questioned the quality. We took possession of our new home in the winter and have had problems with the furnace from the first month and have continued to have problems every year. Our last bill was for service this month and was over $500.00. I would never buy a Lennox (lemon) again. The dealer has known about the problems from the our first winter and is not standing behind his prdoucts. We are extremely dissapointed.

<< Previous14151617181920212223