Consumer Reviews of Lennox furnaces

Read more about Lennox furnaces

<< Previous91011121314151617181920212223Next >>

Date created: 2009-07-13 Name: Chris

"Should I or Shouldnt I"
I got an old lennox furnace that was installed in 1968 (its a g8), it still works great! I have it annual inspected and the tech states its like the unit is still brand new. Now im in the market to get a more efficient furnace as the g8 is around 60% or less, but all these reviews get me a little nervous. It would be nice if you all could state your model number as it sounds like the G32's suck but the model im looking at (g61mpv) seems to get good reviews, im still scared though as its going to cost me 7k to get it installed and id rather not waste money on a pos. Our winters get to -50 for weeks on end, I need a reliable furnace.

Date created: 2009-06-25 Name: vicki

"Lennox 25 year-old: never needed service"
I've had my lennox for 25 years and never called for service once. reliable!

Date created: 2009-06-10 Name: P.PLUNKETT

"P plunkett"
We have had nothing but trouble with this furnace how come.old one in home for 39 yrs.NEVER A service call.discusted.

Date created: 2009-05-22 Name: Dave F.
Location: Northern Indiana

"Lennox Demension Natural Gas"
Here in northern Indiana winters are cold and snowy. The Lennox Dimension has kept us comfortable for 8 years now. It also saves me money on my gas bill, it is 94.7% efficient. I also had an Aprilaire humidifier and air filter system installed at the same time. If your humidity is too high your windows will "sweat", that means that you need to reduce the humidity in your home by changing the setting downward on your humidifier or turn it off for a day or two.

Date created: 2009-05-14 Name: t.snider

"Bad deal all around"
Had a pulse installed in 1995 at a cost of $3600.00 the old furnace was 26 yrs old no problems with it 'it was no a lenox' computer board went out3wks ago$347.00 To replace it now installing lenox central air $3800.00 and upon inspection they say the heat exchangerb is bad and unsafe and we need a new furnace $3800.00 dcome on should we get more than 14 yrs. out of our old Lenox?? I would think so!! Very unhappy with Lenox!!

Date created: 2009-05-13 Name: Dave

"Good furnace"
Installed last fall. Great unit so far. Quiet and far more efficient than our old furnace. Got a 10-year parts an labor warranty, so I'm happy about that because these modern furnaces are more complicated and could need more work in the future.

Date created: 2009-05-11 Name: Dw

"Lennox = GM = Crap"
We're 4 months past the date of installation and the motor burns out. Cost to replace is $400 and lennox won't cover because it is 4 months past the 5 year anniversary. Like gm, lennox was good for your grandfather but crappy for today...hope they meet the same fate.

Date created: 2009-05-08 Name: Ed Harl

"Crap Crap Crap"
This furnace was installed in 2003 and had nothing but problems for the last couple years. It goes out once or twice a year. Ive had two diffrent companies come out and fix it and each time they said it just needed some dust cleaned out of it. Then the furnace quits again a few days after they leave. No one has been able to fix this piece of crap for maore than a few months. If it wasnt for the summer months and having it shut down, it would be broke 4-5 times a year. Dont buy a Lennox, everyone including myself will say its a piece of crap.

Date created: 2009-05-02 Name: Tim Meloche

"Lennox Furnace & AC"
The furnace & a/c unit was installed 13 yrs ago in my home. I was very pleased with the results from my Lennox products, That 1 week ago I decided to upgrade to high efficient AC & Furnace . This was a mistake as Lennox seems to have lost there great rep with the consumers. I can not believe the companys that lenox allows to install there products . I have had nothing but a hard time trying to get the units installed properly, piping was wrong ( Had to be reinstalled ). The Lennox rep did not change the breakers , that is required from 60 amp to 40 amp. The installation was terrible , and I have had nothing but issues having it installed properly. After it was installed , the piping is leaking water all over the fuenace unit . I will never buy another Lennox product , this unit was high priced compared to Carrier etc .

Date created: 2009-04-29 Name: LENNOX

"Lennox Heat Pump"
I have lived in my home since Feb. 2006 (it was brand new). Last year the compressor went out on my Lennox heat pump and cost me $1,000 in labor costs to install a new one. The heat pump carries a 10-year warranty so was replaced for "free" but the $1,000 was what got me. Now I'm waiting for the air conditioner guy to come out because I'm having the exact same problem this year. If it costs me another $1,000 I'm suing Lennox. They obviously have a defective product and the consumer should not have to pay for that. I also filed a complaint last year with the bbb in Texas when Lennox is located, but their response was the same form letter to the bbb that they had already sent to me. This year I'm not going to roll over, fork out the money and play dead. We'll see what happens after tomorrow.

<< Previous91011121314151617181920212223Next >>