Consumer Reviews of LENNOX furnaces

<< Previous23456789101112131415161718192021Next >>

Date created: 2010-10-20 Name: kevin sanders
Location: akron ohio usa

"2 years old"
I had a new lennox 100000 btu furnace installed in my home 2 years ago and has been the worst funace i have ever seenthe first year i owned the blower moter shaft broke,thank god under warrenty,this year the electronics board has broke.furnace stars up but wont ignite.its getting cold so ill probly have to pay to get fixed.im going to report this to the BBB just so they know about the junk being put out

Date created: 2010-10-17 Name: S. Paul
Location: hamilton, on

"Very reliabel and quit"
I had Lennox furnace installed in my home. I found it very quite. With compare to my old furnace, Air flow is much better in my house. I have seen a huge reduction in my gas bill.

Date created: 2010-10-10 Name: R. Fin
Location: Ithaca, NY

"Amazingly trouble-free"
I've had a Pulse GSR14-80 for 21 years. It's been incredibly reliable and is highly efficient. I do my own routine maintenance (cleaning, oiling blower motor and purge fan motor, replacing air intake flapper valve) and have never needed a service call. The only actual failure I experienced was when a crack developed in the ball float of the condensate trap a couple years ago, allowing it to fill with water. But I was able to glue it back together, and it's been fine ever since. From what I've read here, Lennox quality has declined in recent years. But the old Pulse units were built like tanks (they weighed almost as much as one) and can be largely trouble-free if properly maintained. Unfortunately, the Pulse line has been discontinued.

Date created: 2010-10-04 Name: J. Varga
Location: Wasaga Beach, On.

"Electronic Air Cleaner EAC-14-3"
The unit seems to work, but Lennox as a Company STINKS! My electronic air cleaner installed by the builder's contractor, whom ever, did not mark the two slide-in units with 'A' & 'B' as is the box containing them. Now no one at Lennox in the U.S. or Canada is accepting my question as to which unit goes in first. They are defering me to their dealers. Most of thweir dealers in my area don't answer the phone, and the one that did want to charge a service call! I don't think Lennox knows anything about customer service! No wonder most of my neihbours have a different sysytem.

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: anthony poliso

"Elite Series G61 Gas Furnace"
Is it good

Date created: 2010-08-12 Name: Dennis

"Secret Recall"
I have a g71mpp 070 that was installed about 18 months ago. The heat exchanger failed in the first year. I have found out the Lennox knows about the problem with the metal in their g71mpp but will only deal with it as complaints are submitted. This poses a serious safety issue and should result in a recall of the g71mpp. Before the fall I will be removing this furnace for my piece of mind.

Date created: 2010-07-24 Name: Manzy

"50 years workin good"
Owned a Lennox in home for 50 years. It's a late 50s to early 60s furnace. Only replaced a mechanical part that went out to a digital unit. Bad efficiencies but runs like a top.

Date created: 2010-07-10 Name: L. Marks

"Junk! Terrible installation!"
Lennox furnace and AC installed in 2002. AC fine but furnace is a piece of junk having had 3 control panels, numerous new wiring, flame sensor, 2 thermostats, anything to try and find the problem in the past 2 years. Replaced last week with new Amana 95%. Many mistakes in installation found when disassembling the Lennox. It is all in the installation after much research and educating myself on furnace and AC before purchase. My new furnace, wiring, gas line, etc. now looks like a well organized piece of machinery. The old Lennox looked like a hodge-podge of wiring, unlevel metal, filter eating sheet metal and pipes everywhere.

Date created: 2010-07-07 Name: T.

"Lennox Furnace"
I have 3 systems in my home. When I added them to my house, I put in Goodman products for the addition and nothing but problems! On my older part of my house, I have a 93% variable furnace by Lennox, put in about 9 years ago and I have never had a problem. I am going to switch back to Lennox.

Date created: 2010-06-28 Name: Knows Better

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL FUNNY"
Being in the industry, I find it amusing reading all these, blaming the manufacturer. The people you all should be looking at especially those of you with leaks is the installers. Leaks are caused by bad welds and the line sets don't come factory welded. They are done at install. Then, there are the ones who say their units are freezing up, which is probably because the units are oversized which again goes back to the installer not the manufacturer.

<< Previous23456789101112131415161718192021Next >>