Consumer Reviews of Lennox furnaces

Read more about Lennox furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2011-01-01 Name: C. Simons
Location: Tulsa, OK

"Lennox G60DF(X) Series is a P.O.S."
Unit less than 3 years old. Last year faulty ciruit board replaced this year bad gas valve has to be replaced. After reading the other reviews I see this will be a yearly ritual. Tired of coming home to a cold house, waiting for repairman & paying over $100 for each service call plus hourly repair charge. I will never buy a Lennox again and I'm angry with the Heat & Air Service that talked me into replacing my old reliable furnace with this P.O.S.

Date created: 2010-12-24 Name: tom
Location: ontaion, ca

"Bad furnace"
Too bad furnace

Date created: 2010-12-24 Name: Eric Young
Location: Toronto, Canada

"AIRE ONE Heating & Cooling - Highly Recommend"
I have nothing but good things to say about Aire One Heating & Cooling. They quoted me a very competitive price and backed it with an extended warranty. They were not too pushy, highly knowledgeable and the installer even rolled out a red carpet to protect my floor! I did experience an issue with the equipment after the in stallation was complete and they sent a technician over to my house within 2 hours of me calling with no charges of any kind. I would highly recommend this company.

Date created: 2010-12-09 Name: Vince
Location: Cleveland

"Bad Furnace, Bad Equipment"
Nothing but problems and no help from Lennox. Completely dis satisfied from start to finish.

Date created: 2010-12-01 Name: Kevin M
Location: Chicago IL

"Blame the installer not the furnace"
I am an HVAC professional and have been in the business for 20 years. (Private Contractor - service and install) Most of these complaints are due to improper installation or lack of competence on the service company's part. Lennox does not have bad heat exchangers or parts and their warranty is top in class. If a heat exchanger fails prematurely most likely it is from lack of maintenance or improperly sized ductwork causing airflow restrictions. Unfortunately a lot of people out there claim to be pros and install equipment that they simply could not understand. A furnace is the heart of the system and the ductwork is the arteries....if the arteries are bad the heart will not work properly. I sell, service and install all brands but when asked for a recommendation I recommend Lennox because when we are done installing it the job is correct and the whole system performs properly. If you have problems call a competent service company and stop listening to made up excuses from an unskilled company.

Date created: 2010-11-30 Name: D Waldron
Location: Madison, OH

"Worst ever"
This is the 2nd furnace in our 20 yr old house! We now have the choice of either getting a second circuit board w/ relay switch or purchase a new furnace...We are opting for a new, different brand of furnace

Date created: 2010-11-29 Name: Barbara
Location: Meridian Idaho

"6 Years old"
Same problem, the system is 6 years old and a new board cost almost $800.00 so sad that people and things are not what they used to be.

Date created: 2010-11-29 Name: Ron
Location: Fairfax, VA

"Lennox- Ignition module not worth it..."
I'm having to replace an ignition module costing $500 after replacing a control motor for the blower last year. That being said parts need to be shipped since they're not stocked locally. Since the unit is 15 years old, I'm replacing it rather than deal with the let-downs I have experienced with the unit thus far...

Date created: 2010-11-29 Name: John Loux
Location: Broken Arrow Ok.

"Signature Collection"
I have used this furnace one season,and the first time I turn it on this year it fails to lite. Was told it had a bad gas valve and Lennox did not have one and their on backorder.On top of that it is going to cost me $200 labor to install it if it ever comes in. Would not recomend buying a Lennox.

Date created: 2010-11-19 Name: Bob Malins
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Elite series high eff"
For some reason the unit starts to 'gurgle' every now and then and requires that a condensation unit be removed and drained to quiet the unit down.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>