Consumer Reviews of Lennox furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2011-01-27 Name: Brian
Location: Vancouver BC Canada

"Lennox G61"
Three years old and lots of problems the past two years (fan blower motor replaced, low fire switch, miscellaneous stoppages of undetermined origin). One problem is that parts have to flown in to Vancouver (population several million)and you go without heat for 3-4 days until they get them and then they schedule an installation. This obviously is not a very good situation in cold weather.

Date created: 2011-01-26 Name: Glenn Fennell
Location: Maumee, Ohio

"Inducer Motor"
I have lost track of how many inducer motor/fans that I have had to replace in the ten and one half years since this furnace was installed. Four or five. What I do is buy one unit to keep on hand for when the next time it comes to replace the motor. I buy them on Amazon. Now planning to replace furnace with a different brand.
Date created: 2011-01-25 Name: Ken
Location: Fresno, CA

"JUNK"
Every winter the ignitor system fails. Many have said that theirs works until it gets too cold outside (which is when we need it the most!) You can expect no support from Lennox, they already got your money.
Date created: 2011-01-24 Name: Kumaran

"1 year and paying allready"
We have it for just over a year and we are having a cold house
Date created: 2011-01-21 Name: b erickson
Location: houton, tx

"Model number: 80MGF3/4-100a-5"
I have a LENNOX furnace. The tech said it about 15 years old.I have lived here 8 years.In the 8 years that I have been here. We have put two computer boards in it and it needs one now.We got 3 years out of this one.2nd week Jan 2011 we started having Problems.. Had a tech come out to check it out and the computer board needed to be replaced again.. $566.00
Date created: 2011-01-20 Name: WY

"Un-reliable 95% High Efficiency G21 series"
My house inherited a LENOX 80k btu 18 years ago. Since then replaced computer board, fan relay int. stuck ( manufacture can't find part), now the fan won't start automatically, replaced the delay device, symptom changed to intermittent. Very high CO reading when the fan does not turn on and hot. will be replaced definitely but not Lenox for sure.
Date created: 2011-01-17 Name: Dave

"COSTLY FURNACE REPAIR"
I have a Lennox that was brand new 5 years ago. I just had the thing fail this Sunday and had to pay for an emergency call and a new gas valve to the tune of $535. Gas valves should last the life of the furnace.
Date created: 2011-01-15 Name: P Havens
Location: Rochester, NY

"UV-500 Light"
Just past 5th yr birthday. Replaced bulb annually per instructions. Ballast has blown. Lennox dealer cannot obtain locally, was told that ballast is not available to order. Lennox has pulled out of Western NY State, I can see why!
Date created: 2011-01-09 Name: R. Boris
Location: Toronto

"High Efficiency Furnace"
We had Lennox high efficiency furnace installed 2 years a go at our house. We found Lennox brand furnace very reliable and quite. In addition, I observed a huge reduction in my gas bill.
Date created: 2011-01-01 Name: C. Simons
Location: Tulsa, OK

"Lennox G60DF(X) Series is a P.O.S."
Unit less than 3 years old. Last year faulty ciruit board replaced this year bad gas valve has to be replaced. After reading the other reviews I see this will be a yearly ritual. Tired of coming home to a cold house, waiting for repairman & paying over $100 for each service call plus hourly repair charge. I will never buy a Lennox again and I'm angry with the Heat & Air Service that talked me into replacing my old reliable furnace with this P.O.S.
<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>