Consumer Reviews of LENNOX furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2010-11-19 Name: larry schmickle
Location: republic, mo

"Unsatisfied"
The ignition card has failed, local dealers wants $700.00 just to put a card in it. I've owned various brands in the past and have had no problems. This is less than 10yrs old in a new home and already I have to spend almost half the price of a furnace just to replace a card!

Date created: 2010-11-16 Name: J. SMITH
Location: IOWA

"NEVER EVER AGAIN"
After SEVEN tranformers blowing up... yes BLOWING-UP ---the contactor and the company were are a loss as to why we thought their furnace was a peice of crap. The exploding tranformers contaminated the house with PCB's in the tranformer. Had the whole furnace unit torn out and put in a competitors unit, but had to scrub down the contaminated walls, floor and ceiling, and had to replace carpet. This company produces an UGLY UNRELIABLE UNIT

Date created: 2010-11-05 Name: Dennis Ferguson
Location: bcv166@gmail.com

"I got really screwed with this air handler"
When it was installed in the early summer, it had on element of the heating system on 24/7 and I got electric bills twice the normal! The system is also noisy. It makes a groaning sound when it starts up and shuts down. I also makes a roaring sound when running. The electronics are primitive.

Date created: 2010-11-01 Name: sjwooaw
Location: Monroe, WI

"Oh my..."
I have reviewed before but after reading more and more reviews it is clear to me that most people submitting reviews are not the smartest cookies in the jar. This site is for reviewing the LENNOX furnace NOT the companies who make mistake after mistake and in the end cannot be found bc they closed or Lennox yanked they dealer rights. I am very happy with my Lennox company in Monroe, WI. They are competent, smart and most importanty courteous to me and my home. So before you go submitting a review ranting and raving about Lennox being awful bc of leaks, or bc the installer couldn't fix it or any other reason besides something to do with the actual manufacturing of the product tkae a deep breath and think. What is this site for? If you want to review your service or isntall co than go somewhere else and quit giving Lennox a bad name bc you are an idiot.

Date created: 2010-11-01 Name: sjwooaw
Location: Monroe, WI

"Lennox is the BEST"
I have the Lennox G71MPP furnace isntalled in my home and I am incredibly satisfied. I bought the home with an oil furnace and had it repalced before my first heating season. THe furnace along with my programmable thermostat work wonders for my heating bill - incredibly efficient. I wish some of the people on heare would actually think before they type. One of the reasons I chose Lennox was for teh warranty. TEN YEARS parts and as long as I stay at my house a lifetime warranty on the heatexchanger. I will have to pay for labor for repairs but just the energy savings alone make it worth it! On top of the furnace itself, the company out of Monroe that installed it is fantastic. Good service, good people and are incredibly fair. I would recommend Lennox to anyone I know (and a few of my friends have purchased Lennox bc of me!)

Date created: 2010-10-28 Name: W. Nussbaumer
Location: Calgary, Alberta

"G61MPV-36C-090"
I had two Lennox g61mpv units installed at two locations within four months of each other. Today I had to replace the inducer motor in one and two weeks ago the same moror was replaced on the other unit. At a cost of $235 for labour, I am not impressed. Lennox attitude, so sad, but too bad, we cover the part under warranty, but not labour. If one motor failed I could accept that, but two within weeks of each other, I would say Lennox has a problem their not telling their customers about. I tried calling Lennox and after 30 minute wait on long distance, I got no where. They do not even have an e-mail address that one can contact them on. This is the third time I have had to call Lennox re a problem and the third time they failed to respond. Lennox has a long way to go to improve on their customer service and satisfaction. I really hope someone from Lennox reviews these stories and takes note!

Date created: 2010-10-28 Name: W. Nussbaumer
Location: Calgary, Al;berta

"G61MPV-090"
I had two furnaces installed 4 months appart at differnet addresses, within a week of each other the inducer motors failed, a $235 labor charge for each. Ask me if I am impressed! Lennox will cover the cost of the motor, but not the labour. 30 minutes on hold to talk to Lennox and complain only to be told too bad, so sad. The furnace as a whole works and is quiet, but The Lennox company needs to take some lessons re customer service. One motor I can accept, but two within a week of each other, Lennox has a problem, I will lay odds that they are aware of the problem and not doing anything about it. I hope Lennox reads this site as they do not even have an e-mail contact address!

Date created: 2010-10-20 Name: kevin sanders
Location: akron ohio usa

"2 years old"
I had a new lennox 100000 btu furnace installed in my home 2 years ago and has been the worst funace i have ever seenthe first year i owned the blower moter shaft broke,thank god under warrenty,this year the electronics board has broke.furnace stars up but wont ignite.its getting cold so ill probly have to pay to get fixed.im going to report this to the BBB just so they know about the junk being put out

Date created: 2010-10-17 Name: S. Paul
Location: hamilton, on

"Very reliabel and quit"
I had Lennox furnace installed in my home. I found it very quite. With compare to my old furnace, Air flow is much better in my house. I have seen a huge reduction in my gas bill.

Date created: 2010-10-10 Name: R. Fin
Location: Ithaca, NY

"Amazingly trouble-free"
I've had a Pulse GSR14-80 for 21 years. It's been incredibly reliable and is highly efficient. I do my own routine maintenance (cleaning, oiling blower motor and purge fan motor, replacing air intake flapper valve) and have never needed a service call. The only actual failure I experienced was when a crack developed in the ball float of the condensate trap a couple years ago, allowing it to fill with water. But I was able to glue it back together, and it's been fine ever since. From what I've read here, Lennox quality has declined in recent years. But the old Pulse units were built like tanks (they weighed almost as much as one) and can be largely trouble-free if properly maintained. Unfortunately, the Pulse line has been discontinued.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>