Lennox G60 Furnace
Overview of G60
Lennox has been producing a wide range of cooling and heating products since it started operations in 1890. The G60 gas furnace is one of the products in the heating range. The G60 features include:
- Greater temperature control due to the two-stage operation
- Quiet operation thanks to the continuous low-speed fan setting
- High-quality ArmorTuf aluminized steel Duralok heat exchanger
- Efficient and reliable operation with the SureLight control board
- Minimized operation sounds due to the insulated blower compartment
- Durable steel cabinet which is coated with high-quality textured paint
The Lennox G60 series operates at 80% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE). The G60 furnace also has a dual-fuel capability which means customers can add an electric heat pump and alternate between electric and gas heat to optimize energy use and lower heating costs.
Consumer Reviews of the G60
The G60 is available in different models which vary in efficiency and capacity.
|Model Number||AFUE||BTUs per Hour|
To qualify for the basic warranty, no product registration is required and customers will receive:
- 5-year warranty on parts
- 10-year warranty on the compressor
- Limited Lifetime or 20-year warranty on the heat exchanger (based upon the model)
Lennox offers an option to apply for the Limited Extended Warranty. To be eligible for this customers must register the furnace within 90 days of installation. The extended warranty adds to the basic service and it increases coverage on the compressor and parts to 10 years.
If customers want a warranty service on their furnace after the standard warranty expires then the Complete Care Plus Extended Warranty is available for purchase. Information on this package is available through the local dealer.