Consumer Reviews of Lear Siegler furnaces

Read more about Lear Siegler furnaces

Date created: 2018-03-01 Name: Leslie Miller
Location: Ohio

"Gas Grill by LSI Siegler"
Lear Siegler made a gas grill which I purchased around 1980 or before. It was made of cast aluminum and had a rack for baking potatoes or warming buns, and it was a very large grill for this period. I have used it for probably 40 years and while others replaced their grills every three or four years my grill is still standing the test made my lsi Siegler. I replace the burner and the grates that hold the lava rocks but outside of that my real is just like new. Doesn't raise and lower like it did when it was new but it still grills hamburgers, stakes and ribs and does an excellent job. Just thought you might want to hear this story.

Date created: 2011-04-05 Location: Le Roy IL

"My furnace is strong and durable and I love it."
I have a trailer that i just recently moved into and its quite old. It still has the original furnace in it. This furnace is amazing for being over 20 years old. It blows nice constant hot air when set and it blows hard enough to keep every room hot with just one vent in each. This trailer has many air leaks being that it is the age it is and this furnace makes sure it stays hot enough still. I know that the previous owner had it repaired 2 years ago but it was nothing major I'm not sure what exactly. I would defiantly recommend this product to any one of my friends and family. I cant say there is anything i really dislike it is quiet durable and dependable this is the best furnace I have ever had.