Consumer Reviews of Johnson Controls furnaces

Read more about Johnson Controls furnaces

Date created: 2016-01-11 Name: M Pastor
Location: Auburn, OH

"Great product but terrible shipping standards"
I love the furnace that I bought from Home Depot. The only problem I had was the the first furnace I ordered arrived with a huge dent in the lower side of it. It was obvious that the fork lift operator was not taking his time in handling the furnace carefully. When I saw the dent I had to return it and order another furnace (no. 2). When the second furnace arrived I checked the side and notice a dent in the same place, but not as bad as the first furnace. It had a dent in the same exact place. I agreed to keep the second furnace after they(Home Depot) reduced the price a little and gave me 5% off after it was installed. It was obvious they had a shipping problem that needed correcting.

Date created: 2015-09-08 Name: Roli
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

"Effective, easy to use, no fuss!"
This heater/ furnace is great because it is no fuss, easy to use, reliable and boy! It blows nice, warm air. It heats up quick, so we don't feel like we need to leave it on when we leave the house for a couple of hours in fear it will take too long to heat back up - because our house is toasty again in minutes after turning it on/up! Such a nice change from our old rickety heater - we actually save a lot of money on our heating bills because this one is so effective!

Date created: 2015-07-07 Name: Elizabeth Kuenstler
Location: Houston, TX

"Johnson Controls HVAC"
Our HVAC contractor recommended this product. He has installed and serviced this brand and it is very efficient and a reliable brand. It was a direct replacement of the original equipment and without any modifications. The evaporator coils were completely enclosed in the case and had better filter access than the original equipment.

Date created: 2015-04-10 Name: D. Muniz
Location: Santa Fe, NM

"I was told this was a Maytag"
I am totally satisfied with the furnace/AC unit that I have had installed.

Date created: 2015-03-14 Name: Jane Doe
Location: Murrysville, PA

"Confident"
Equipment choices are limited in a standard unit located in a manufactured home community. When contacted due to a temp repair of the original (1992) furnace, the knowledge and recommendation of Bartolomeo, the local contractor with an excellent reputation, was enough for me.

Date created: 2015-03-12 Name: B. Hall
Location: Wickenburg, AZ

"Nice unit"
I just had this unit installed a few days ago. I chose it based on the recommendation from my contractor. I used the furnace for the first time last night and was so pleased when I woke up this morning to a warm house. It runs quietly and seems to provide an even heat. I needed something that would fit my budget and do a good job. This product seems to fit that need for me. I would purchase this brand again.

Date created: 2014-10-20 Name: J. Uhl
Location: Carlsbad, CA

"Johnson Controls furnace"
Having purchased the furnace in the fall of 2013, I have been through one winter. Without fail, the furnace performed as I needed it to. I expect that I can depend on it during the winters ahead.

Date created: 2014-10-19 Name: N. Walker
Location: Clayton, NJ

"Satisfied customer"
The equipment is quiet when operating, and user friendly. After installation of this unit, I also requested my other unit in my other home be replaced with this same unit. I would recommend it to my friends and family.