Consumer Reviews of Hamilton Home Products furnaces

Read more about Hamilton Home Products furnaces

Date created: 2016-01-07 Location: haverhill, ma

"80,000 BTU 95.5% Multi-Positional Gas Furnace"
When I first purchased this furnace I was excited that I found one within the price range I could afford upfront. It was easy to install, considering my husband and I have never done anything like this before. However it didn't keep our house very warm; some days it would be 58, and others, when we were lucky, it would be 75. On top of that our furnace broke down one evening and we attempted to find replacement parts so we could easily fix it. However try finding some parts when the furnace breaks down. It was nearly impossible and in fact we gave up and sought out for another piece of equipment. I would never recommend this furnace to anyone. I would spend the extra money on a better piece of equipment that will be fixable and will be able to find parts to fix it. This was a huge let down and we ended up spending more money than we would have if the more expensive one was bought first.

Date created: 2015-10-19 Location: Long Beach, CA

"My Winchester furnace"
We moved into our town home late last year. The furnace had just been previously installed prior to our move in. We've only needed to use the furnace on a few occasions since most of the entire year has been warm to hot weather here in Southern California. But on the few occasions we had need to use the furnace, our experience has been pleasing. The unit is solid and compact and doesn't get in the way. It is also very efficient and surprisingly very quiet in operation. It has been a welcoming piece to our home. There has been no need for any repair or maintenance thus far. I can't find anything that we don't like about it. I would definitely buy this same model again if I had to. I have recommended the unit to several of my friends and family members. My family and I have been very happy with it and can't wait to use it in the upcoming winter.

Date created: 2015-09-28 Location: Philadelphia, PA

"Great furnace for the price"
Really great furnace. It heats up extremely quick and doesn't take much gas. I got this furnace and replaced it with my old one. I also installed the furnace myself. The instructions were really clear and easy to follow. I don't really install anything so me being able to install this should mean a lot. I also had a buddy of mine check it out to make sure the installation went okay and he said I did pretty well. The furnace worked the first time I turned it on. There was no damage to the furnace and nothing was faulty when I bought it. I keep it at natural gas but I read online that you can change it from natural to LP pretty easy. Also it's lightweight and compact. I think it's just under 80 pounds. I would recommend this furnace to anyone that is looking to buy one.

Date created: 2014-07-15 Name: Mel
Location: Franklin, Pa.

"95%"
Hamilton Home Products does not stand behind their warranty. I purchased a new furnace Sept.2013 And the promised 10 year warranty turned into a 5 year warranty after the sale. When I tried to get this corrected they told me that there was nothing they could do. Do you homework, there is a reason Hamilton furnaces are always on the bottom of the online ratings. I wish now I would have spent a little more money and purchased a Carrier or a Rheem.

Date created: 2013-02-10 Name: Sofi
Location: CUfMMWGheBIDrf

"GHwQfqqD"
You may have not intended to do so, but I think you have manegad to express the state of mind that a lot of people are in. The sense of wanting to help, but not knowing how or where, is something a lot of us are going through.

Date created: 2012-06-19 Name: B Conly
Location: ILL

"21 years of trouble free operation"
While doing a home remodel in 1991 we installed a Hamilton gas furnace 100,000 btu and 3 ton central air unit. After 21 years of trouble free operation the compressor is wearing down. Tech's say operating at about 50%. We do routine maintenance on both the units air filter, cleaning the outside unit, etc. No repair parts ever needed for the furnace. One contactor for the outside air unit and no freon. Don't know if it gets any better than this. Hate to say good bye to the ole girl!

Date created: 2011-03-28 Location: Valley Stream, NY

"This Season A New Furnace Was Needed"
Last winter my furnace had the unfortunate event of breaking down which meant the purchase of a new unit was necessary. Luckily the unit failed toward the end of winter and the start of spring. So after some heavy research online I came across a unit which had all the right price and nothing but good reviews to be said about it. This product which kept me warm this past winter and thats been doing a wonderful job for the past year is my Hamilton Gas Furnace that not only functions with ease but also looks nice in my basement next to the water heater and washer and dryer. In addition, a neighbor of mind who also had a furnace fail on him inquired about my unit and ofcourse I recommended it to him and since then he had the exact same unit installed into his house with nothing but good things to say about it. As far as maintenance and repairs go, this unit is virtually free of maintenance. Next winter I will be better prepared for whatever winter throws my way.