Consumer Reviews of Guardian furnaces

Read more about Guardian furnaces

Date created: 2012-10-31 Name: Ted
Location: Chicago, IL.

"Love This Furnace!"
Dollar for dollar this furnace was a great deal. I've had this 95.5% efficient unit for 3 years and my gas bill literally has been cut in half. My installer gave me a free 5 year warranty on labor and 5 year free annual cleaning. By the end of year 5 this unit will have paid for itself in gas savings alone. It's made by York and is a very dependable product.

Date created: 2012-01-21 Name: Linda Bonner
Location: Easton, Wa

"Gas Furnace"
I have owned this unit for just two years. Last year we had to replace a plastic container which collects water. Seems that the unit was defective. Covered under warranty but I had to pay for installation labor and shipping. I'm now waiting for a defective motor that went out due to bad bearings. Now I have to pay for the motor and wait for reimbursement, plus pay for labor and shipping. It is January again and 19 degrees. This unit is a piece of crap. This unit is made by Johnson Controls under the York and Guardian names. Do not buy any of these products.