Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN furnaces

Read more about GOODMAN furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2014-03-29 Name: t smith
Location: Western NY

"Not a good funace: don't waste your money"
Have had nothing but problems with this furnace since it was installed in 2008. I've had the installer here at least 15 times. I replaced the heat sensor 3 times, blower, and motherboard. We finally had to purchase a brand new furnace, Lennox, and have not had any problems. Please, don't buy a Goodman, nothing but problems.

Date created: 2014-03-28 Name: EJG
Location: Mount Holly, NJ

"Goodman Furnaces Are Garbage"
Goodman furnaces are garbage!! Guess you get what you pay for. Recommended to me because of price but in January the blower fan motor went bad and needed replacement. Now in march, the mother board went bad and that now needs to be replaced. Goodman takes no pride in the product they are putting in the market. Their consumer service department is horrible with disinterested personnel who offer virtually no help or assistance. This company obviously does not stand behind their product.

Date created: 2014-01-26 Name: F Bloggs
Location: Ontario Canada

"Not worth a dollar"
Since installation - broke down three times - new motor & constantly running but not heating - this furnace is a total waste of money - would not recommend to my worst enemy

Date created: 2014-01-18 Name: s martin
Location: kokomo, indiana

"I like goodman"
I've been installing goodman furnaces for about 4 years now. I only had to replace one circuit board out of the 25 to 30 I put in. When I went to get a new circuit board it was covered 100%. most furnaces are made the same now. The problems people are having can be the same problems others are having with other units. Hope this review doesn't jinx me.

Date created: 2014-01-13 Name: Rick
Location: dayton, wy

"Goodman Furnace"
I put in a Goodman furnace in 2009, new construction. I've had a computer board replaced and the igniter. Talking with the installer they are having issues on most Goodman installs. Don't go with Goodman.

Date created: 2014-01-13 Name: C.Baca
Location: SLC, UT

"What a piece of junk"
This furnace is complete junk. It is a replacement of the original furnace that has been in the house since the 70'S. Works when it wants to, shuts off when it wants to, and will blow cold air at random times. We will never buy this brand again. HVAC guy said it was the best. Will stick with something else when we replace. Will never recommend to anyone

Date created: 2013-11-12 Name: Jack S.
Location: Missouri

"Goodman Furnace is Junk"
My house was remodeled when I bought in 2005 and they put in a new Goodman furnace. I have had nothing but problems with this unit. Their warranty sucks. It doesn't cover anything you need to fix. The pressure switch has been replaced 4 times. It blows circuit boards every 3-4 months and causes me nothing but headaches. I made the decision today to have it replaced with a quality brand that will last 20 or more years like a furnace should. Goodman = junk!

Date created: 2013-11-09 Name: J Owens
Location: Red House, WV

"Wakes the Dead"
Bought this thing because it was recommended by the HVAC guy. Replaced a Heil that was 20 years old and rusting out (it is in the garage under the house). I can see why the HVAC guys like it, at least two or three service calls a year for one thing or another. It is extremely noisy when starting up, my 60 gallon air compressor is quieter. It works good when it works but the uncertainty, undependability and noise make it a bad choice. Plus apparently, nothing is covered in the warranty that was represented as the best in the business. When I need another, I will stick with a name brand that has a better reputation and more economical to run.

Date created: 2013-11-07 Name: Jill
Location: Wa state

"Zero For Satisfaction"
Smells like plastic burning. Three different heating companies checked it. Nothing can be done to fix it. The ignition from gas inside the metal pipes causing to heat up the pipe and the smell. It is making me sick. My throat, eyes, sinus, burn when unit kicks into aux mode, high heat. Need help, what to do?

Date created: 2013-10-07 Name: Rob K
Location: Flint MI

"Goodman Furnace Lasted Me About 3 Months"
My letter to Goodman 6 months after installing their product. Your product is absolute junk! I have had mine since spring and it rattles the whole darn house. I registered it and was told when I called that the warranty was not valid because the unit was an internet purchase from wherever my installer received the unit. He, being a man of integrity, came out and inspected the furnace and ended up taking the blower motor out and taking back to his supplier and swapped the part out for me at no charge. However, the problem is better but still rattling the house. I am talking severe vibration and noise! When he brought the unit to the house, it was all in the brand new packaging. I helped him unpack it. So as far as I am concerned, your excuse for not covering my brand new Goodman furnace is just a way to avoid dealing with all the issues your defective furnaces have. It is complete junk and I am going to write a review on every major site out there, in hopes of aiding the public in saving their hard earned money and precious time dealing with you!

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>