Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN furnaces

Read more about GOODMAN furnaces

Date created: 2007-11-02 Name: Duke Anzio
Location: Detroit MI

To many repairs needed for a new furnace, it is not the installer it was the unit

Date created: 2007-09-07 Name: Mike
Location: Tampa, Fl

As in the reviews of the Goodman A/C, the most important factor is the installer. Don't blame Goodman if your statement is "hasn't worked right from the beginning". There are lots of untrained installers out there. It doesn't matter what brand you buy if it is installed wrong. My Goodman furnace is performing great and I trust Goodman products. Make sure you check out your installer first!

Date created: 2007-06-16 Name: J. St. James
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.

We had our 2-stage Goodman furnace installed about 4 years ago and we are extremely pleased with its performance. It's quiet, provides nice even heat throughout our home and has an even pleasant movement of the air throughout the house which has the same temperature no matter where you are in the house. We have had no issues with this furnace.

Date created: 2007-06-13 Name: B. Barren
Location: Buffalo

I've installed approx. 45 units this year so far. I've had no problems this far. Just to let everyone know be sure that you choose a good contractor that has trained service people to do the job properly. The furnace is only as good as the people who put it in. The furnace should also be properly sized for your house. If it is not this will cause alot of problems

Date created: 2007-06-07 Name: Cornelius

I have a 93% goodman (no variable speed, not a two stage). I am also very satisfied with this unit. I also am a contractor and have installed over a 100 goodman furnaces in my life. Sure there is always a problem with some of the units but comparing to other brands this is by far one of the best ones. If I do come back to a unit than mostly it is a unit that was installed by a bad technician. If your furnace breaks or heat exchanger pops than do not blame the furnace. Blame your self for getting a bad contractor. CHEAP CONTRACTOR IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD CONTRACTOR.

Date created: 2007-04-18 Name: D.Dail
Location: portsmouth,va.

Now replacing my second heat exchange in this unit and I can't believe Goodman hasn't made a recall on the pieces of crap.It's the clam style exchange and it totally sucks.It's one thing to get spanked by a contractor and then another to have to deal w/ the person who made it and neither care if you have heat or cool air.Buy something else!!!!!!

Date created: 2007-03-19 Name: James Lay
Location: Lincolnpark,MI

Bought 95% furnace and am very happy with furnace.Smooth operation and no problems so far quiet and efficient good product.

Date created: 2007-02-06 Name: G. Snere
Location: Mason City, IA

In March of 2006 I purchased a 95% efficient variable speed Goodman furnace. It has not worked correctly since they day I bought it. Neither the dealer I purchased it from nor Goodman customer service has been of any help. Never again.

Date created: 2007-02-01 Name: J. Yazbek
Location: Dearborn Heights, MI

Completly unsatisfied with 95% effeicency unit. It always need attention. It is totaly unreliable.

Date created: 2007-01-31 Name: Fred