Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN furnaces

<< Previous345678910111213141516171819202122Next >>

Date created: 2011-02-08 Name: john obrego
Location: st. paul MN

"Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I dont understand how all you people dont like goodman i have not had any trouble at all and my service tec that sold me the furnace also got me the 10 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY!!! how can you not beat that..... i love my goodman furnace and wouldnt go with any other product

Date created: 2011-02-08 Name: Tammy
Location: ontario canada

"Wonderful furnace"
I installed my GMVC goodman high eff furnace 2 years ago and it is a wonderful furnace. Love it. My bills dropped by 50%. This furnace is quite and the house is even tempature. Would recommend this furnace to anyone.

Date created: 2011-01-29 Name: I.E. McCusker
Location: Marydel, DE

"Very Pleased with product."
I have a 95plus dual fuel. I love it. No sound problem like others have claimed. Gas bill is way down, house is nice and warm in winter, cool in summer. What gives?????? Are you people looking for a handout, sympathy???? Oh I get it, your from the "ME" generation. Do your research on the product, but more importantly the installer. If you think its a bad product, go some were else and pay three times the price. Otherwise, shut the heck up. I like my heating system. Its quiet, its efficient, and it comes with the leading warranty in the field. (I did my research). I wanted a Train, (good systems) but found out that the Goodman was actualy better. People you get what you pay for. And I would highly recomend doing your research on your installer, AGAIN, I REALLY LOVE MY GOODMAN SYSTEM.

Date created: 2011-01-26 Name: GML
Location: PA

"Good furnace good price"
I just had a Goodman high efficiency furnace installed in my house to replace the old one after 19 years. My heating contractor did a great job and it runs great. You can't beat it for price and quality. Just make sure that the air intake and flue pipe are installed with 3 inch PVC pipe and not just 2 inch -- installation is the key to the life of these furnaces.

Date created: 2011-01-25 Name: P. Locke
Location: Canton, OH

"Terrible HVAC Products"
I have a two year old Goodman Furnace that ran well in year one. The beginning of winter this year, the unit sounded like a freight train. We had to replace the blower wheel due to fan blades that are inserted as opposed to installed in the wheel. Noise subsided for a week, then the new blades loosened again. Now we must replace the motor. Goodman designed the motor mounts into the blower motor and only supplied three...one broke and the motor fell into the blower. We only keep our home at 65 and apparently overworked the unit. Other experience with Goodman was on air conditioners. One year after home was built, we started having trouble with the units and had to have them both replaced twice in two years. Goodman builds equipment just well enough to work for a couple of years, then the replacement parts are special only to their units. Inexpensive on the install and costly long term.

Date created: 2011-01-24 Name: CF Hill
Location: Lillington, NC

"Prblems, Problems, Problems!!!!!!!!"
Moved into a brand new house in 07, 09 the home would not keep cool, had to have the motor replaced, still under warranty but there was an out of pocket cost, NOW that the South has had the coldest winters imaginable, it was not heating properly. I checked the thermostat and it was using aux heat. I turned it off and called the company that installed it, they came out insalled a part in the condenser, that was Monday the same week Friday it went out again!

Date created: 2011-01-23 Name: Sherry Webb
Location: Cleveland, OH

"Does what it wants when it wants"
I've had a Goodman high efficiency furnace for about 4 years with the same mysterious problem where the unit does not heat the house to the last couple of degrees the thermostat is set at. This lasts a few days before deciding to work again. Neither the installer or a tech from another heating company can find the cause. HATE IT. I never know from week to week if I will need to wear gloves in the house. Will never buy another Goodman.

Date created: 2011-01-22 Name: Linda B
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

"DO NOT BUY A GOODMAN FURNACE!"
I am a landlord/home owner. I had 3/4 furnaces replaced with Goodman furnaces at the recommendation of the installer. Obviously...he has a larger mark-up on Goodman products. NOTHING but trouble with all 3 Goodman furnaces. On average, a minimum of 2 service calls per year on each of them, where-as, the Lennox...1 service call in 7 years. The Goodman furnaces have been nothing but headaches. The vent flow is low and when they start up...they sound like a freight train going thru the house. GARBAGE!! So, unless you want to burn up hard earned cash...I strongly recommend that you do not consider a Goodman product.

Date created: 2011-01-17 Name: a. rohner
Location: new jersey

"Mr."
Drip pan cracked and water from a-coil leaked inside of furnace.mwhen replacing same most heat tubes were cracked on a 10-12 year period. Needless to say would never recommend !!two other clients which had their furnace & air replace at same time also replaced with different brand.

Date created: 2011-01-12 Name: Jeff
Location: Canada

"Bad brand"
I've had a Goodman 92% efficiency furnace for about 7 years. I'm averaging just over a problem a year. These include having the fresh air fan replaced twice, the gas valve replaced, and a mysterious problem where the unit wouldn't heat the house up the last couple of degrees the thermostat was set at for a few days before it decided to work again. I certainly won't be buying Goodman again.

<< Previous345678910111213141516171819202122Next >>