Consumer Reviews of Goodman furnaces

Read more about Goodman furnaces

<< Previous23456789101112131415161718192021Next >>

Date created: 2011-11-26 Location: TACOMA, WA.

"REVIEW OF MY FORCED AIR FURNACE"
I have owned the furnace for one year or so. I like the fact that it is new, clean and fits well into the opening in my pantry section of my laundry room area, and easy to remove the filters when they get dirty.all I have to do is unclip two little clips on the side of the box, reach in and grab the two filters that are in the inside, and pull them out of the whole that they are in. I can easily get the replacement filters over at the local home depot if I need to replace them. I replace the filters in this furnace about ounce every two months or so. I don't like the fact that it is a energy hog. it really makes my meter race when it is turned on. it is not energy eficient. I have not had to do any repairs to it yet as it is still around a year old. I would never buy this furnace again as it takes to much money to run. I would not reccommend this furnace to anyone as it cost to much to opporate.

Date created: 2011-11-18 Name: Keith Robinson
Location: New Carrollton, MD

"NOT HAPPY WITH GOODMAN"
I just purchased a Goodman Furnace and so far I am not happy with the lack of warmth the Furnace puts out. The air is lukewarm and seems more cool than warm.

Date created: 2011-11-04 Name: Preparing to buy furnace
Location: Grayslake, IL

"Reviewed site comments"
I have read the review comments regarding goodman furnaces and found a good percentage of the reviews are pro Goodman furnaces but the box checked was very unsatisfied. I would assume this will unfairly bias the overall rating toward the unsatisfied. The reviews should be read by someone with the website before allowing the review to stand. I am going to buy a Goodman.

Date created: 2011-11-04 Name: Randy
Location: Arkansas

"Goodman for 25 years"
I have Goodman furnace and condenser in my own home and rarely a problem other than flame sensor once. I have been putting Goodman in homes for 25 years and don't have any more problems with them than I do with any other brand I install. Goodman lead the industry with their warranty. I recommend them highly.

Date created: 2011-11-02 Name: gloria hicks
Location: warren michigan

"Mother board burns out every year"
The first year, service man said goodman furnace boards are like that. Never purchase another.

Date created: 2011-10-24 Name: Eliza K.
Location: South Weber, UT

"What gives with the rating?"
Why do the satisfactory ratings not match up with people's opinions in their posts??? I am researching furnaces - Goodman 95% efficiency verses York & Lennox. Price quotes differ about $1300 from the Goodman. As far as the actual equipment goes, people seem to be satisfied overall, but the rating on their post is listed as very low. What is going on with this????

Date created: 2011-10-11 Name: Brand Watcher
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

"Rate Correctly!"
Many of the reviews written here say good things about Goodman equipment or neutral things yet the ratings say "Very Unsatisfied". Gee, is someone trying to manipulate the ratings here or what? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to click the right button- be careful and don't write a review that says Goodman is great and then click "Very Unsatisfied". Hvac Installers, if you just want to write something neutral about a brand then click "Neutral", not "Very Unsatisfied". Like I said, I think someones trying to manipulate the ratings on this site and if FurnaceCompare.com actually reviewed the postings they'd either fix this or not post the reviews that clearly have wrong Rating checked because you are skewing your own Ratings. Get it together FurnaceCompare.com.

Date created: 2011-09-21 Name: E. Bokenkamp
Location: Birmingham, AL

"Model GUI 100-3"
After 21 years of dependable service I finally had to replace my 60% AFUE single stage Goodman GUI100-3 furnace due to a rusted out heat exchanger. It was initially installed by a reputable contractor and received regular routine maintenance. I never had to replace the blower motor or ignitors or any other repairs other than annual cleaning and inspection.

Date created: 2011-09-16 Name: Bucktail
Location: Northern Wisconsin

"GSU100-4"
Don't like Goodman Furnace GSU100-4. Gone through 3 Control boards. Repaired one once and looks like that one has failed too. Fan kicks up to much moisture in the summer when the ac is on. Looking forward to when I can put in a different brand.

Date created: 2011-09-12 Name: Don L
Location: beltsville Md

"Installer"
Every time I see that someone is dissatisfied with Goodman or Amana, it is always the equipment. Which simply isn't true. I install everything from Carrier, Trane, Payne, York, and everything fails! Everything! Now it doesn't mean its dead, it just means that you had to call a technician for a repair. It is 99% of the time the installation, or the equipment is too big for the house because someone buys a furnace on line and tries to install it themselves. Then for trying to save face, the owner blames the equipment! I have been doing this for 22 years, and selling Goodman/Amana equipment for 17. I don't think I would be in business this long if I sold Bad Equipment! I love Goodman and Amana equipment. And believe me if the installation is bad, you will have years of problems with anything you buy.

<< Previous23456789101112131415161718192021Next >>