Consumer Reviews of FEDDERS furnaces

Read more about FEDDERS furnaces

Date created: 2011-03-06 Name: A. Sarr
Location: AB. canada

"Costomer service unstisfied"
Carrier furnace unrilable we have problem with it all the time ,one problem after other.

Date created: 2009-12-09 Name: Tom Casey

"Converting to LP gas"
When converting to LP, do you need to change the pilot (it appears that the electronic ignitor lights the pilot) orifice to a smaller size? The orifice is an unusual configuration (kind of cone shaped). The book talks about changing burner orifices, but no mention of pilot orifice.

Date created: 2009-09-04 Name: James K Shaw

"Fedders/Addison"
I wrote earlier about my problem.I Was told that Fedders bought out Addison,so now they are one and the same.Now to my problem,this furnace is natural gas and was made by Addison in 1980-83.The fact that it still runs tells me that it is an amazing product.I Bought this old house last year.Could it be possible that the furnace does not have a filter on the unit under the house? I have crawled all around looking and cannot find any door,compartment,etc,where a filter would go!This is puzzling!I Wrote down some info that may be helpful to you-It was manufactured for addison products ADDISON,MICHIGAN.The Mod#GHC100A-4 Ser#851016050 Is there any way I could purchase a manual for a furnace this old?Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!Please help! Thanks,James

Date created: 2009-03-22 Name: Fedders Unitary Products

"OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW"
This one was in my house when I bought it back in 1999. I never had to replace anything on it. Just replaced with new 95% eff. furnace to save on gas bill.