Consumer Reviews of EVCON furnaces

Read more about EVCON furnaces

Date created: 2008-11-04 Name: Rick Bierstedt
Location: Spirit Lake, Iowa

"Owner"
I am disappointed in the Evcon gas furnace that was installed 1 year ago in a mobile home that I own. The reason is because when the furnace heats up the expansion of the metal makes very loud banging noises, this makes everybody around very nervous. I find this very disappointing for the cost of a new furnace and would not recommend an Evcon furnace to anyone.

Date created: 2008-05-01 Name: Raymond Peckens
Location: Fleming, OH

Heat exchanger is cracked and Coleman Evcon no longer sells them.

Date created: 2006-12-23 Name: Frances Liccardo
Location: Anaheim, Ca.

Ref. Model # dgaa070bdtb. Installation was performed on a Mobile Home. I am pleased with the unit with one exception the fan unit is very load. My other concern is that the contractor did not leave any official paper work on the unit. Therefore,have no verification of Btu capacity and the warantty. The only word I have is the contractors signature on a paid in full receipt (Plain paper) Contractor: Accent plumbing heating and air conditioning.Garden Grove Ca. Would it be possible for me to obtain ref. P/N paper work.