Consumer Reviews of DUCANE furnaces

Read more about DUCANE furnaces

Date created: 2010-10-03 Name: F- Barnsky
Location: colorado

"Good systems"
I have a 75,000 BTU Ducane furnace installed and I have no problems with it. I have it cleaned every fall and change my filter. this furnace keeps our home nice and toasty

Date created: 2010-06-29 Name: Larry O.

"Ducane SG12B60100 dual package unit"
New with my manufactured home, warranty expiring tomorrow. Have had 1 problem last winter when the heat side would not light. By time service next day, no defects noted. A/C side is another matter. Last 3 yrs during summer, I have blown my 60a main a couple of times each summer with no known cause. 2 weeks ago blew again. They found a badly burnt contactor and replaced it. Today, fuse blew again. 107°today, too late for service. Another night to be spent in a motel. Contemplating replacing the unit.

Date created: 2010-05-25 Name: Jeff J.

"AWESOME PRODUCT"
I have never had an issue. Most of the reviews on here stem from one thing, installer issues. No one can work on it? Who installed it? They should. I have had no issues with my brand new (2005) Ducane gas 50,000 btu updraft. It works flawlessly, year after year.

Date created: 2010-05-15 Name: Paul

"Love My HF Furnace"
Works fine and not much noise. Saving large with my hf 95v model.

Date created: 2010-05-01 Name: Scott

"This is what gets me...."
This is what gets me. People buy cheap and then complain when it doesn't work. If you needed heart surgery, would you go to the yellow pages to find the cheapest heart surgeon in your town? So, why do so when you are making a large investment in your home???

Date created: 2010-03-30 Name: J. Davis

"Ms. Davis"
I love my furnace!

Date created: 2010-03-03 Name: D. Archer Jr.

"Ducane is Crap"
I bought a new townhouse about 2 years ago. It had a Ducane heat and air system in it. The piece of crap has already leaked freon like crazy and cost me around $700.00 to fix. I didn't have heat the whole month of February because they claim they couldn't get the coil for the piece of crap. I had to pay $100.00 shipping for this garbage. I've had medical bills around $1,200.00 because the unit went out and I found out I was allergic to cats while staying at a friend's due to being cold. Ducane heat and air units are garbage and I would never buy one!

Date created: 2010-02-09 Name: Notman J. Chuma

"Don't purchase"
I had this furnace put in my house not 12 months ago. This furnace now does not work and the furnace repair man is giving me a hard time. Are these furnaces made of junk parts or used parts? Your warranty is no good.

Date created: 2010-01-16 Name: Louis

"I will never buy another Ducane"
Every season change, something goes wrong with the heat or air. I have to get freon sp every summer because it leaks out and it will never start in winter without some work being done to it. It may blow and no heat comes out or click and not come on. Always something wrong with it. I will never buy another one. You can't find any information or phone number for the company, nothing.

Date created: 2009-10-25 Name: F. Barnes

"Ducane owner"
I have a 75,000 80% ducane furnace and never had a problem I always change my filter every 30 days and clean my furnace every fall this needs to be done with any furnace so it can operate properly