Consumer Reviews of Coleman furnaces

Read more about Coleman furnaces

Date created: 2009-07-03 Name: V. Blanchard

"Great Little Furnace"
I just replace my furnace with the Coleman 98% furnace, it is almost half the size of my old furnace, but it is very quiet and my house feels warm now.

Date created: 2009-05-25 Name: J. Hasson

"Tax Credit"
I had to replace my gas furnace last week, I compared 6 different brands of furnaces and only coleman had every 90% gas furnace that was 95%. Most had only a couple and some had none. Now that it is installed I am very happy with it. It is very quiet.

Date created: 2009-05-20 Name: Steve Sanders

"Runs Great for years"
I have a Coleman heat pump,and in 12 years I have had no problems. It has always ran great.

Date created: 2009-03-31 Name: COLEMAN

"At fault ; business owner/tech or furnace unit ?"
Mobile home furnace is now 29 months old. Too large sized furnace was installed for the ductwork in 1969 home &furnace would run past safety limits. Tech said that was normal but competitor told me to have tech change orifice. Seems to run all right with that.At 23 months blower motor quit. Tech said warranty was run out and I had to pay for motor and install.At 29 mos.(yesterday)pressure switch quit. Tech said they never break but I purchased one from different Coleman dealer.Installed it myself and it is running again. I am totally soured on Coleman.

Date created: 2009-01-18 Name: Winner
Location: Ontario

"Expensive blower motor replacement cost"
Blower motor has failed after 6 years only. Cost of replacement of this dc direct drive variable speed motor is $900-1,000 without warranty. For the cost of buying a new motor I am seriously thinking of getting a new furnace installed; at least I'll have warranty coverage for new parts installed. Very expensive blower motor!!!

Date created: 2008-12-19 Name: Mike
Location: Oklahoma City, OK

"Coleman Evcon"
Installed Coleman Evcon heat pump and furnace in August 1997. 100,000 btu 80%. Blew fuse on fan control circuit board 3 weeks after install. Replace fan control circuit board in 1998, new gas valve in 1999, another new fan control circuit board in 2003, another new fan control circuit board in 2008. Now outside thermostat in heat pump bad and defrost board. This thing is a piece of junk and the 10yr. Extended warranty I bought was a joke, York/Coleman would not honor it because the installer was out of business 8 months after he installed the unit. I've spent $1800.00 fixing this piece of crap and won't buy another. I advise you to run if someone tries to sell you any of this junk.

Date created: 2007-08-19 Name: R. Holland
Location: Nebraska

Have a Coleman furnace and Central Air Combo that has lasted for 33 years. It just started to leak freon in the central air unit so we are replacing both for more efficient models. After 33 years, it deserves a rest. Very satisfied with this old trooper.