Consumer Reviews of Coleman furnaces

Read more about Coleman furnaces

Date created: 2016-02-16 Name: M. J.
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Old Faithful"
My dear old Coleman has finally given up the ghost after 55 years of loyal service. (Actually, it still functions; it just doesn't function properly anymore, and I can't get parts for a furnace that's old enough to qualify for the seniors' discount at the drug store!) I can't vouch for their current models, but they sure made a fine product in the past. I'd love another Coleman -- but none of the contractors in my area seems to stock the brand.

Date created: 2016-02-04 Name: Steven Moseng
Location: St.Paul, MN

"Haven't had 7 days straight with heat in January 2016"
Haven't had 7 straight days with heat in 2016. Furnace repair tech out every week so far. Furnace is 5 years old or less.

Date created: 2016-01-09 Name: Jan Michael
Location: Ten Sleep, WY

"Fantastic"
We installed a Coleman forced air furnace and AC in the past year. We had never had either of them before and are very pleased with the performance of both units and the affordability. The heat is as good as our old freestanding propane heater and pellet stove combined, much cleaner, and much quieter. It is also very economical compared to previous fuel costs.

Date created: 2015-12-28 Location: Farmington,NM

"Fantastic Furnace at a Great Price."
I have a Coleman Evcon that I've owned for about 4 years now. I really enjoy how quickly it heats up my house. The air pressure on it is incredible. On some furnace systems you get that swift cold air before the warm air pushes through the ducts but it really is minimal and warm air is available almost instantly. I haven't found much I don't like about the furnace even after having to replace the air pressure switch. I would definitely purchase this furnace again.

Date created: 2015-12-15 Name: Laura Schimetz
Location: Belgrade, MT

"Complaint"
I am satisfied with the furnace itself. I am very unsatisfied with the recall on it. I feel I should be reimbursed for the total price of the furnace. I had to pay the contractor as soon as the job was done. I could not wait to have it done as it was freezing out. They do not want to reimbuse me for the price I paid for the unit. I feel this is very unfair as to the fact that it came very close to burning my home down.

Date created: 2015-11-20 Name: Rick
Location: Mesa, AZ

"It's the contractor."
Jason Nedrow of Northern Air in San Tan Valley, Arizona, was the reason we bought this product. He recommended it and did a great job of installing the unit. Was done professionally, very courteous.

Date created: 2015-11-20 Name: JON
Location: Woodhaven, MI

"New Coleman high efficiency furnace"
I bought a new high efficiency furnace last November. The installer talked me into a Coleman from the other brand I wanted. Boy was he right. I love it. It works great! Very nice unit and very quiet. I will go with Coleman from now on.

Date created: 2015-10-17 Name: John DeCesari
Location: Atco, NJ

"Coleman gas furnace and air conditioning compressor"
I recently purchased a Coleman furnace and air conditioning compressor and have been very satisfied in the brief time that I have had them. I have only had them for a few months but with the turn of the seasons I have gotten a chance to use both units. They have performed flawlessly and quietly. The units that I bought were both 95.5% efficient. The furnace that I replaced was 27 years old. The air conditioning compressor was 10 years old. I have noticed a significant drop in my energy bills when compared to the same months over the last two years.

Date created: 2015-10-12 Location: Olathe, KS

"Great Furnace for a large or small house"
I have owned my furnace for about a year now. I purchased it when I bought my house last fall. The thing that I love about it the most is the efficiency. Even though it looks pretty small it does a great job of heating the house while keeping my gas bill low. I haven't had it for a full winter yet but see no issues in the future for quite some time. I haven't had to repair it yet but I plan on using the warranty if need be. This was actually recommended to me by my dad and I plan on recommending it to others as well.

Date created: 2015-10-05 Location: Asheville,NC

"This furnace is a step above the rest"
I have owned this furnace for 5 years. We replaced this heater after moving into our new home. The old one was just gone and after reviewing several options this one not only fit well within our budget but also with rising energy costs. It was also the one that was the most energy efficient. Me and my wife really have nothing bad to say about it and with it being the most popular unit for several years running we can now see why. If you are looking for an affordable furnace and don't want to spend an arm and a leg then this particular unit is and will be your best bet. The only thing we have to do is replace the filter once every few months during the winter time and doing it in this particular unit is a snap. So all in all this furnace is one purchase that me and my wife have yet to regret and neither will you!