Consumer Reviews of Coleman furnaces

Read more about Coleman furnaces

Date created: 2016-10-24 Name: David Fenwick
Location: Ocean, NJ

"My new furnace"
Old furnace was 45 years old and had been patched last year by the contractor. They recommended a new furnace at that time, but having just retired, it was not in the budget. October 2016, furnace did not work when turned on. Contractor noted age and condition of the furnace of strongly recommended replacing it. Having used the contractor where I worked, I agreed. Good price, furnace installed in 1 1/2 days. Been in for 4 days and has worked fine.

Date created: 2016-05-11 Name: Mary Edwards
Location: Idaho

"Cost"
I wish the cost of the furnace and installation cost less. Both seemed somewhat excessive.

Date created: 2016-04-05 Name: j nelson
Location: Stillwater, MN

"Furnace install and repairs"
This furnace has needed repairs about every season for a year. For some reason they only warrantied it for a few years. I really question if it was installed correctly. Bottom of the unit came all dented. After repairs there are always extra pieces sitting around. Filter was forgotten to be installed. ***** **** ******* installed it and we are hesitant to call them anymore.

Date created: 2016-04-03 Name: M. Reed
Location: Dayton, OH

"My experience"
This Coleman unit looks nice and provides consistent heat flow to my home. My installer (Ed Baker, Beavercreek, OH 937-681-2312) was fantastic and had me up and running in 4 hours. The 4 hour install included removal of my existing unit!

Date created: 2016-02-16 Name: M. J.
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Old Faithful"
My dear old Coleman has finally given up the ghost after 55 years of loyal service. (Actually, it still functions; it just doesn't function properly anymore, and I can't get parts for a furnace that's old enough to qualify for the seniors' discount at the drug store!) I can't vouch for their current models, but they sure made a fine product in the past. I'd love another Coleman -- but none of the contractors in my area seems to stock the brand.

Date created: 2016-02-04 Name: Steven Moseng
Location: St.Paul, MN

"Haven't had 7 days straight with heat in January 2016"
Haven't had 7 straight days with heat in 2016. Furnace repair tech out every week so far. Furnace is 5 years old or less.

Date created: 2016-01-09 Name: Jan Michael
Location: Ten Sleep, WY

"Fantastic"
We installed a Coleman forced air furnace and AC in the past year. We had never had either of them before and are very pleased with the performance of both units and the affordability. The heat is as good as our old freestanding propane heater and pellet stove combined, much cleaner, and much quieter. It is also very economical compared to previous fuel costs.

Date created: 2015-12-28 Location: Farmington,NM

"Fantastic Furnace at a Great Price."
I have a Coleman Evcon that I've owned for about 4 years now. I really enjoy how quickly it heats up my house. The air pressure on it is incredible. On some furnace systems you get that swift cold air before the warm air pushes through the ducts but it really is minimal and warm air is available almost instantly. I haven't found much I don't like about the furnace even after having to replace the air pressure switch. I would definitely purchase this furnace again.

Date created: 2015-12-15 Name: Laura Schimetz
Location: Belgrade, MT

"Complaint"
I am satisfied with the furnace itself. I am very unsatisfied with the recall on it. I feel I should be reimbursed for the total price of the furnace. I had to pay the contractor as soon as the job was done. I could not wait to have it done as it was freezing out. They do not want to reimbuse me for the price I paid for the unit. I feel this is very unfair as to the fact that it came very close to burning my home down.

Date created: 2015-11-20 Name: Rick
Location: Mesa, AZ

"It's the contractor."
Jason Nedrow of Northern Air in San Tan Valley, Arizona, was the reason we bought this product. He recommended it and did a great job of installing the unit. Was done professionally, very courteous.