Consumer Reviews of CARRIER furnaces

Read more about CARRIER furnaces

Date created: 2011-01-07 Name: Megan Brunson
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

"Aire One heating & cooling Hamilton"
Aire One has been in business for a long time and have established many branch offices in the Greater Toronto area. My Father used the products and services on a couple of occasions and was very happy overall. The technician came by my home to do an initial assessment written a report to let me know exactly what I needed to do for my old units. I asked many questions to ensure my understanding, and they were very knowledgeable and helpful in addressing my questions of the Carrier and York brand. We were very happy with how it was handled, so I decided to get new units for the furnace and air conditioner for Carrier, and Aire One took care of me the rest of the way!

Date created: 2011-01-07 Name: Arthur Irving
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario

"Aire One heating & cooling Peel"
I called in to Aire One because they have been around in business for about 15+ years. From the get-go, I can see why they are still in business today. Very approachable people that cater to my needs and answered all of my questions…which there were LOTS! They got people right away to install my furnace which was passed its lifeline, and mention to take advantage of rebates which I didn’t see as a bad idea. What I appreciate about Aire One is that they get the job done. No problem at all. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a company to care for their customers. I now have top of the line Carrier Furnace/Air Conditioner!

Date created: 2011-01-07 Name: Wayne Tomlinson
Location: Toronto, Ontario

"Aire One heating & cooling"
Aire One is the premier company to deal with if you are looking for competitive pricing, service, and top of the line brands (Carrier/York). I had no heat during this cold winter season, and I made a call to Aire One and wondered when I can get someone to get the job done as it was late at night. Little did I know, the job was done within less than 6 hours for a high efficiency Carrier unit. I am VERY pleased and glad that I made the call to Aire One which offers 24 hours emergency service + extended warranty for my furnace with Aire One. Aire One is the brand my family will trust and continue doing business with them.

Date created: 2011-01-07 Name: Manny Logstavo
Location: Toronto, Ontario

"Aire One heating & cooling"
I am very HAPPY from the very beginning since I called Aire One. The service department was very helpful in answering my questions about rebates. The sales consultant that came to my home was very knowledgeable and flexible in making adjustments to competition pricing. The Installers did a MAGNIFICENT job on installing the furnace with no mess in my home. I can really appreciate when a company REALLY takes care of their customers, and go the extra mile to make it a memorable experience. This is a company that STANDS-OUT from the rest of the competition.

Date created: 2010-12-30 Name: Bob Jackson
Location: Davenport , Ia

"GREAT & Quiet"
I'm really glad we decided on a Carrier & the right installers. They replaced the furnace & air conditioner in a 7 hour day & in 20 degree weather. Everything went quite well and we are very satisfied with both Carrier & Gabrilsons in Davenport IA. If I have any trouble with either I will post it on this site.

Date created: 2010-12-16 Name: B. SATISIFIED
Location: ROCHESTER.NY

"Very economical"
BOUGHT THIS 3700 SF HOME IN 1998 .IT WAS BUILT IN 1989 AND HAS A CARRIER FURNACE .THE COST TO HEAT THIS HOME IS THE SAME AS OUR PREVIOUS 2000 SF HOME BUILT IN 1986. I AM AMAZED AT THE EFFICIENCY IN THE LAST THREE YEARS WE'VE HAD INSTALLED BY A CERTIFIED CARRIER SERVICE A CIRCUIT BOARD ,MOTOR AND MINOR SERVICE FOR ABOUT $600. JUST TODAY CARRIER REPLACED THE HEAT EXCHANGER $1700 AT NO CHARGE. FROM THE FIRST TIME WE NEEDED SERVICE WE WERE ADVISED TO USE A CARRIER DEALER AND THEY HAVE BEEN VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROMPT.

Date created: 2010-12-16 Name: Altaf Kagalwalla

"Energy efficient furnace Noise Problems"
I installed a carrier 95% efficiency furnace last month and have not been happy with its performance. It does make alot of noise when it moves the air through the duct, and the noise is significantly, almost twice more than what we had before with our 16 year old carrier system. It now sounds like water is flowing through the pipes and it is loud, especially on the first floor of the house. Complaint to the dealer and does not believe that it is a furnace issue but a ductwork design issue. So why was the noise there before??? He keeps denying that there is a problem to begin with. I am going to write a complaint to Carrier to get the system to operate to at a comfortable level. Any ideas

Date created: 2010-12-12 Name: Cheryl
Location: Columbus, Ohio

"Performance/Infinity series"
Purchase furnace/heatpump in June 2010, within a couple weeks it quit running totally and then board had to be replace; from the moment of installation the unit has been LOUD when it starts up - sounds like a train coming to a stop and the house vibrates - wakes us up at night! Very annoying. Have inquired about this on 3 different occasions (summer and fall) and the technicians say it's due to the high pressure when the reversing valve engages. They tell me that is common problem with Carrier units. Our old - MUCH cheaper units NEVER made this kind of noise. The good point is that it has lowered our heating bills rather substantially (all electric house)however fear the unit is not going to hold up long with the noise it's making and the vibrating of the house. I see other's have similiar problems but I don't see any of them getting resolution on how to fix it as the technician's don't seem to know any solution that they are willing to share. Has anyone found an answer to this noise problem - what exactly is not installed properly that would result in this kind of noise and vibration?? Any information would be appreciated.

Date created: 2010-12-11 Name: Brian
Location: Red Deer, AB

"Carrier Infiniti furnace"
I purchased a new Infinti Carrier furnace in Sept/09. I installed it a year round cabin which needed to ensure that the unit was not going to break down during the heating season. I was skeptical at first, but the unit has been very efficient, quiet and with no issues. The only time the unit is louder than what it should be is when turn up the heat to high and it needs to catch up very quickly. Then you can hear it running, but certainly not as loud as most mid efficient furnaces. The thermostat also works great. Very satisfied with the operation and relability.

Date created: 2010-12-08 Name: Frank
Location: Toronto, Ontario

"I am looking to buy a FURNACE"
Hi, I am looking to buy a new furnace and I have heard Carrier is in the top 3. I saw a guy in Miss. advertise a Carrier 95 AFUE for $2495. installed plus he will throw in a thermostat installed. I was also looking into a Goodman or Rheem. Thanks for any advice