Consumer Reviews of BURNHAM furnaces

Read more about BURNHAM furnaces

Date created: 2008-05-05 Name: Yogi29035
Location: Wakefield, MA

I'm a homeowner and I'm about to have my current boiler replaced, but there has been a Burnham-Holiday unit down in the basement for 31 years. In the 13 years I have owned the house, it has only started making trouble within the last year. The boiler was originally installed in 1977. I'm getting another one.

Date created: 2007-02-03 Name: Janet E. Vignali
Location: Westhampton, New York

The man who installed my oil burning Burnham furnace told me verbally that yours is the only furnace which uses stainless steel rather than cast iron. I haven't found that piece of information on the web and am wondering if that is true. I've only had the unit for a year and am very happy with it, but I'm curious to know if the "stainless steel" info. is fact or fiction.

Date created: 2007-01-29 Name: G. V. Read
Location: Parksville B. C. Canada

We were told Burnham is the BEST and we believe it! Our Burnham Series 2 Boiler is a replacement for 25+ year old oil furnace with a buried tank. We are very pleased with the economy, quiet and trouble free operation. We wonder if you know of a reputable dealer in our area? Our unit has no bleeder valve on any of the registers so we need more than a pipe fitter. Thanks & be well. verne We live on east central coast of Vancouver Island British Columbia, Canada.