Consumer Reviews of BUDERUS furnaces

Read more about BUDERUS furnaces

Date created: 2009-12-15 Name: W. Jones

"Horrible Unit!"
This furnace has not worked properly since it was first installed. I am without heat/hot water at least 2-3 times per year. Different companies have been called. No one can make it reliable. Countless nozzles have been replaced and other filters, etc. installed. It has cost me a fortune in repairs and middle of the night calls to the repair company. Some workmen don't even know where to begin with a Buderus and have left me with no heat when the wrong repairman is on call.

Date created: 2009-11-29 Name: JRud

"Mistake"
Just got this furnace that was suppose to be the next best thing to sliced bread. Instead I got what sounds like a diesel engine on a cold day. It actually woke me up on a cold start even though it is two floors away. They blame it on not enough draft...never had that problem before. Sorry I went with this burner. Only recommend it to those I dislike!

Date created: 2009-07-10 Name: lillian doty

"Complete junk"
Purchased this piece of junk at a very exorbitant price in 2007. Replaced heat exchanger in fall of 2008 and now again in Spring of 2009. Not only are we out the price of the furnace, we are out all the labor to install it originally and to repair it in the fall. Would not recommend this unit to anyone.

Date created: 2008-07-30 Name: Shannon
Location: Dover

"BioHeat and Buderus"
I love my Buderus! I saw nearly a 22% increase in efficiency when I started using BioHeat last year. It's almost as if they were meant to go together!

Date created: 2008-01-30 Name: J Phillips

Unit is compact and attractive. Seems to be excessivly noisy. Every few months (and in spite of service calls) the unit just shuts off. This means that when we leave home in the winter we need to arrange to have someone stop by the house every day just to check on it. Very frustrating.