Consumer Reviews of Bryant furnaces

Warrenty is a farse.

Date created: 2013-01-27 Name: william hardrath
Location: Baker city, OR

"355CAV"
Saved me 200 dollars a month and has run beautifully!

Date created: 2013-01-03 Name: Rog Morrow
Location: milwaukee, WI

"Excellent"
Purchased 398aaw036-080 on 1-16-86,hurriedly, -17 degree temperature a 90% efficient, no repairs, only cleaning. After 26 years, pushing my luck, I am, again going to install a Bryant this quarter.

Date created: 2012-12-07 Name: Dwight Russell
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

"Satisfied Customer"
I upgraded from an 80% efficient furnace to the Bryant model named above. The new furnace is much quieter and keeps the house warmer than the old one. I used Moore Heating and Air Conditioning for the installation and they redid all the ducting upsizing the 3 lines from 6 inches to 8 inches ducts.

Date created: 2012-11-23 Name: M Verhoeven
Location: Regina SK

"986TA"
Installers were very efficient, went about doing their job very quickly. It is quiet and don't notice when heat is called for. We run the fan constantly. Ask me in a few years what I think of the furnace, but presently I am very satisfied.

Date created: 2012-11-21 Name: Dean Oliver
Location: Reno, Nevada

"Furnace is the best ever!"
Just had a Bryant 987m evolution furnace installed in my house along with an evolution thermostat and the system works great. It is so quiet and the house is so much more comfortable than before. Also our gas bill was cut by 40%. I love it! I would suggest on getting three bids from three different contractors. One contractor didn't even offer me this furnace and he was real persistent on me making a decision. The installing contractor was actually the most expensive by 5% but guaranteed me what the system would do or he would take it out and put back in the old system for free! How could I pass on that guarantee!

Date created: 2012-10-30 Name: M Aherne
Location: Calgary, AB

"Bryant Canada has terrible customer service"
I purchased a Bryant high efficiency furnace 4 years ago. It was installed by a certified Bryant installer. The installer did a very poor job at installation. This certified installer is no longer in the country. I now have to have all of his shoddy installation work revised. Bryant Canada should appoint another Certified Installer to properly install my furnace. Bryant Canada will have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it was one of their guys who did the shoddy work and they should pay for the changes needed. I will never purchase another Bryant product again. I am also going to raise the red flag for family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and acquaintances.

Date created: 2012-03-13 Name: J Zutz
Location: Plover, WI

"Heat Exchanger Still Under Warranty!"
I love this furnace. Quiet and efficient. All I've ever done is take it apart for cleaning every 1-2 years. It quit yesterday. After going through the manual step-by-step I still still couldn't figure it out. I finally found a dealer who has over 30yrs experience with these. Long story short... The heat exchanger is plugging up. He said the law suit extended the warranty to 20yrs on these and it would cost $285 for labor to fix this. Thats alot cheaper than a new $5000 furnace! So hopefully everything else holds up because parts for these are very expensive. I look forward to many more years of quiet comfort.

Date created: 2012-02-24 Name: J. Strohman
Location: Louisville, KY

"Old Faithful"
In 2007, my Bryant furnace was estimated to be between 25-30yrs old when I purchased my old 1920's home. Although it was horribly old and was only 60% efficient, I never had a problem with it until this year when the gas valve finally went bad. I will sadly miss this furnace. It kept us incredibly warm.

Date created: 2011-11-18 Name: J Worden
Location: Maryland

"Pathetic"
I am having this clunker serviced for the same problem again. Fan and cycle system malfunction. Let's see how much this service call will run. Cold and shivering again. If there was a lemon law, this unit qualifies.