Consumer Reviews of Armstrong Air furnaces

Read more about Armstrong Air furnaces

Date created: 2017-08-28 Name: B. Tillman
Location: Johnsburg, IL

"Armstrong Air"
Very quiet. Seems to ramp up and down like dealer told me it would. Better than my neighbors Bryant unit.

Date created: 2017-07-31 Name: John M
Location: Green Bay, WI

"Units worked well"
I have had an Armstrong Air unit for a long time now. Other then a small repair it works very well and I'm happy with the quality. You will be lucky to have this unit. I hope your installer is good. A good installer is always key.
Date created: 2017-05-20 Name: Lexus
Location: Charlotte, NC

"Good unit big changes made"
I bought an ac and it was a great success. No surprise I talked with the installer and decided to buy a furnace and have a great brand new system for both seasons. The unit is Lennox quality and shares almost all same components. Price is better. So you save, get a solid unit and have the same warranty. I like what Armstrong has for both seasons for your house. Thank my later :)
Date created: 2017-05-16 Name: Kay
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

"Very good units!"
Furnace is just as good as unit, maybe better! Get Armstrong setup warranty is fantastic, unit does not need a lot of repairs. Very good
Date created: 2017-05-15 Name: Bits
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

"Amazing unit, surprised me"
For a brand I never heard the quality and build is very good. Tech was professional and informative. This unit is very smart and can detect if there's a part issue, also Amazing Warranty! Warranty is everything. I would recommend you take a chance with these guys.
Date created: 2017-05-15 Name: Debbie R
Location: Oakville, Canada

"Furnace is solid! Armstrong impressed"
I was skeptical of a new brand I have not heard of. But after having a great A/c from Armstrong I said "Why not install the furnace too" Now I have a great furnace that heats very well! Armstrong Air impressed me. Good units!
Date created: 2017-04-09 Name: Renato
Location: Canada

"Furnace hi efficiency pro series"
Armstrong air is best furnace on market now. I am HVAC contractor and that furnace have good warranty quite no any problem.
Date created: 2016-12-27 Name: Cheryl S.
Location: Crest Hill, IL

"Armstrong Furnace"
I've had my Armstrong furnace for 26 years and only had 2 repairs in that time. One repair was the control board and the other repair was the spark controller. I could have had the furnace longer but decided to put in an American Standard. I was very satisfied with the Armstrong product.
Date created: 2016-11-25 Name: Jay
Location: Gold River CA

"Plan to spend plenty on repairs each year. Sometimes twice a year."
We purchased an Armstrong Ultra V Tech 80 in 2008 from a heating/cooling company. We needed repairs in 2010 and every year thereafter. Sometimes twice a year. I'm writing this review only now because I am fed up with having to spend so much money each year for repairs. I called a repairman today because the heater will not go on. Second time this year for service. I have used several different companies when I needed service so this is not related to knowledge or lack of. A couple of repairmen said this product keeps them in business. Product reliability is not Armstrong's best attribute. I read their reviews on this page and others and I am not the only one with concerns and complaints regarding Armstrong's product quality. So, will I ever buy Armstrong or recommend their products? ---NO---NEVER-- I"M done..i added up how much I have spent since 2010 excluding today's service call. $1849.16.. and still going strong....Please, when deciding to replace your furnace and air conditioner check other manufacturers. Thanks--Jay
Date created: 2016-04-03 Name: gerry
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Stay away from Armstrong"
We purchased an Armstrong high efficiency furnace with our new build 3 years ago. Three years in, the Armstrong furnace has malfunctioned every year without fail. Each year the technician replaces the pressure switch, citing poor quality pressure switches. I will never buy Armstrong again.