Consumer Reviews of Armstrong Air furnaces

Read more about Armstrong Air furnaces

Date created: 2018-01-15 Name: SHIRLEY MATSCHKE
Location: Saskatchewan

"ARMSTONG FURNACE"
Had a new Armstrong furnace and water heater 5 years ago unfortunately the company is no longer around. I have had to have a company come out every year since I've owned it. -40 below on Saturday here and of course my furnace quits again! Another 250.00. I will never own anything from Armstrong!!!!

Date created: 2017-11-14 Name: Miki
Location: Mount Vernon, OH

"Yearly money pit"
Other then my Armstrong furnace - it doesn't fail that every year something else is broken on my furnace - installed new in 2006 I have had to replace part after part at hundreds of dollars every year. I'm down again today [last night]. $90 service man on the way.
Date created: 2017-11-04 Name: Calvin T
Location: Calgary, AB

"System down again"
We have this furnace with our new house since 2014. It has stopped working for two times. Pressure switch was replaced in 2015. Now it is dead again leave us sit in very cold room with -19 degree c outside.
Date created: 2017-08-28 Name: B. Tillman
Location: Johnsburg, IL

"Armstrong Air"
Very quiet. Seems to ramp up and down like dealer told me it would. Better than my neighbors Bryant unit.
Date created: 2017-07-31 Name: John M
Location: Green Bay, WI

"Units worked well"
I have had an Armstrong Air unit for a long time now. Other then a small repair it works very well and I'm happy with the quality. You will be lucky to have this unit. I hope your installer is good. A good installer is always key.
Date created: 2017-05-20 Name: Lexus
Location: Charlotte, NC

"Good unit big changes made"
I bought an ac and it was a great success. No surprise I talked with the installer and decided to buy a furnace and have a great brand new system for both seasons. The unit is Lennox quality and shares almost all same components. Price is better. So you save, get a solid unit and have the same warranty. I like what Armstrong has for both seasons for your house. Thank my later :)
Date created: 2017-05-16 Name: Kay
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

"Very good units!"
Furnace is just as good as unit, maybe better! Get Armstrong setup warranty is fantastic, unit does not need a lot of repairs. Very good
Date created: 2017-05-15 Name: Bits
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

"Amazing unit, surprised me"
For a brand I never heard the quality and build is very good. Tech was professional and informative. This unit is very smart and can detect if there's a part issue, also Amazing Warranty! Warranty is everything. I would recommend you take a chance with these guys.
Date created: 2017-05-15 Name: Debbie R
Location: Oakville, Canada

"Furnace is solid! Armstrong impressed"
I was skeptical of a new brand I have not heard of. But after having a great A/c from Armstrong I said "Why not install the furnace too" Now I have a great furnace that heats very well! Armstrong Air impressed me. Good units!
Date created: 2017-04-09 Name: Renato
Location: Canada

"Furnace hi efficiency pro series"
Armstrong air is best furnace on market now. I am HVAC contractor and that furnace have good warranty quite no any problem.