Consumer Reviews of AIRTEMP furnaces

Read more about AIRTEMP furnaces

Date created: 2018-01-06 Name: Mohamed Kabli
Location: Silver Spring, MD

"Blower not working"
Furnace just over a year old- Blower stopped working which made furnace turn off and on, off an on. Tech found board not sensing flame, removed and cleaned burner assembly replaced circuit board Cleaned burner assembly. Again after four months stopped working which made furnace turn off and on, off an on but just blows cold air into house when heat shuts off!

Date created: 2018-01-03 Name: Angie Colarusso
Location: Pennsylvania

"Unreliable"
My Air Temp furnace was installed February 2017. It never ran for more than 2 weeks before it shut off. It wants to start but never ignites. Worst furnace I ever bought it is a lemon for sure.

Date created: 2017-11-30 Name: K. Wisniewski
Location: New Castle, PA

"Blower not working"
Furnace just over a year old- Blower stopped working which made furnace turn off and on, off an on. Been a week now waiting for the the new part!! Tech over-rode blower to stay on but just blows cold air into house when heat shuts off! Dealing with this for a week now! Really!??? They couldn't over night the part? After reading other review, wonder if this will correct it. Sorry I replace my old furnace and sorry I didn't go with a better known brand.

Date created: 2016-09-16 Name: Jim Luurtsema
Location: Central Indiana

"Airtemp gas furnace install 1/2016"
Had unit installed January 11, 2016. Had service call the next day because it would not run. May 2016, the blower self destructed when the fan slid into housing and destroyed fan, housing etc. The entire blower assembly was replaced and it took 5 broken appointments over a 10 day period to get it fixed. September 2016, the blower failed but we were here and shut off the entire HVAC system. This is the third time the same issue happened. What would have happened if we were not home? At our own expense we had a different repair company fix it. The collar holding the fan in place came loose so much that the bolt could be turned by hand. Now how long before it fails again? The only dealer left tech told me on the phone that maybe I should call about every three months to have it taken apart and tightened. Really?