Consumer Reviews of AirEase furnaces

Read more about AirEase furnaces

Date created: 2015-01-21 Name: Steve Connor
Location: Niagara Falls

"AirEase is the best furnace"
First off, I'd like to say that I have never felt so much heat come from a furnace as I have from this AirEase. It has to be one of the quietest products I have yet encountered and so far the savings have been extremely rewarding. I have had no problems with it for 8 years now and it still works beautifully. The best.

Date created: 2014-02-28 Name: Alexis Smith
Location: Overland Park, KS

"Great furnace"
Just purchased a new 97% afue efficient furnace (system) from a contractor that understood how to properly install these this type of high end furnace. They added a factory return air box under to help the airflow. We had it installed in back in Sept. My gas bills are half of what they used to be! It operates so quietly, the temperatures in all of our rooms are even now - We love it! I would recommend AirEase to anyone, make sure you pick the right contractor.

Date created: 2014-01-07 Name: Kerry
Location: Grand Prairie, Texas

"Air Ease by Armstrong is junk"
I purchased an Air Ease by Armstrong at the insistence of an ac contractor. 3 days before the one warranty expires it starts making an unusual sound. One day after the warranty it goes out. The part is covered under the 5 year warranty but a diagnostic charge and labor charge are over $300. Do not buy this brand of furnace. It is junk and goes out at a year. It will take 2 weeks to get the replacement part so here we are in January with no heat for two weeks at best. This was highly recommended by the ac contractor but of course they will still charge for the repair. Buyer beware!