Consumer Reviews of AirEase furnaces

Read more about AirEase furnaces

Date created: 2018-05-16 Name: Ken
Location: Wisconsin

"Great Product Great Service"
Love my new AirEase furnace. Very quiet and makes the house so very comfortable. Everything Phil at Donovan and Jorgenson said it would be.

Date created: 2018-05-16 Name: Steve J
Location: Greenfield, WI

"Top furnace on the market"
The furnaces listed on this site are 10 - 15 years old. The new AirEase furnaces are top of the line. Quiet, effiicient, and very durable with their stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers. The AirEase furnace installed by my contractor has worked flawlessly, and is so quiet you can't here it.
Date created: 2018-05-16 Name: Mike C.
Location: Waukesha, Wi

"Great furnace with great comfort!"
I had the Airease 97% modulating gas furnace installed in 2015. The comfort it provides is exceptional. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone for their home!
Date created: 2018-01-19 Name: Bob Roy
Location: Roswell, GA

"Good Furnace when installed properly"
I have installed many hundreds of AirEase furnaces of virtually all types with almost no problems. Warranty is far below average. Remember, studies show 9 out of 10 units are installed improperly causing them to malfunction! It's usually not the furnace its the installer. These are products with Lennox parts and a 10 year warranty. Install them right, with the proper size air filters, ducts, and venting and maintain them and they work fine.
Date created: 2017-12-07 Name: J. Habel
Location: Dayton, OH

"AirEase Furnace Model A80US2V"
Installed in basement April 2017. Furnace blower motor has very irritating high-pitched whine. Sounds like a jet engine. Can hear throughout the house. Contractor has been in twice to change blower speed to no effect. Contractor says it's just the way motors are now made. Can not imagine having this furnace installed on same floor as living quarters. Would not buy this brand again. Did not have this problem with old furnace which was replaced due to age.
Date created: 2017-02-10 Name: D Smith
Location: Dallas, TX

"Great Piece of Equipment"
I had an AirEase variable speed furnace installed in 2014 and have been very pleased with it. I have had no trouble with any part of it, it's amazingly quiet, and heats the house perfectly! I couldn't be more impressed.
Date created: 2016-10-16 Name: E. Herron
Location: Troy, MI

"Will definitely recommend"
I had a new 97% efficient furnace installed this summer, and just fired it up last week. The furnace works great, no problems. I also had an Air Ease A/C system put in and it is the quietest A/C I have ever had. It sits right outside my dining room window and you cannot even hear it running. I have read some of the reviews on here and it sounds like people are having issues with their installers not giving their customers a labor warranty. I would highly recommend Air Ease to my neighbors and friends and would also recommend PT Heating and Cooling, LLC for their HVAC needs. They were very professional and they have a labor warranty on their installations!
Date created: 2015-01-21 Name: Steve Connor
Location: Niagara Falls

"AirEase is the best furnace"
First off, I'd like to say that I have never felt so much heat come from a furnace as I have from this AirEase. It has to be one of the quietest products I have yet encountered and so far the savings have been extremely rewarding. I have had no problems with it for 8 years now and it still works beautifully. The best.
Date created: 2014-02-28 Name: Alexis Smith
Location: Overland Park, KS

"Great furnace"
Just purchased a new 97% afue efficient furnace (system) from a contractor that understood how to properly install these this type of high end furnace. They added a factory return air box under to help the airflow. We had it installed in back in Sept. My gas bills are half of what they used to be! It operates so quietly, the temperatures in all of our rooms are even now - We love it! I would recommend AirEase to anyone, make sure you pick the right contractor.
Date created: 2014-01-07 Name: Kerry
Location: Grand Prairie, Texas

"Air Ease by Armstrong is junk"
I purchased an Air Ease by Armstrong at the insistence of an ac contractor. 3 days before the one warranty expires it starts making an unusual sound. One day after the warranty it goes out. The part is covered under the 5 year warranty but a diagnostic charge and labor charge are over $300. Do not buy this brand of furnace. It is junk and goes out at a year. It will take 2 weeks to get the replacement part so here we are in January with no heat for two weeks at best. This was highly recommended by the ac contractor but of course they will still charge for the repair. Buyer beware!