Consumer Reviews of AIRE FLO furnaces

Read more about AIRE FLO furnaces

Date created: 2015-02-21 Name: jason
Location: MN

"Service on Aire Flo"
I've been servicing the Lennox brand for years. 99% of the time it is because the pressure switch is failing. Make sure the service person you call works on Lennox brand because they are parts specific.

Date created: 2014-11-02 Name: Hojolo
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

"Stay away from Aire-Flo"
This is a pos; stay away. This is the second breakdown in less that 4 years; the first time it was down for 3 days, with no heat. They replaced everything electronic, and less than a year later the pressure switch is broken again. The manufacturer should be sued into bankruptcy. This should be eligible for a class action law suit, based on the all the common complaints people have. Do not buy anything from this company, ever! No parts in stock. No service knowledge. Numerous defective parts. Multiple failures of the same part, the pressure switch. Thank god I can do some service work myself. Stay away from this manufacturer.

Date created: 2014-03-07 Name: Max 27
Location: Utica, NY

"Avoid"
These are rebranded Lennox 92% efficiency furnaces. 2 years after ownership the gas pressure switches went on all my furnaces in all the properties. Cost me lots of $ in labor which defeated the purpose of replacing the furnaces in the first place. Garbage. Bad Customer service. Never buying again.

Date created: 2014-02-08 Name: Jeremy
Location: SLC UT

"Breaks down all the time"
Our brand new Aire Flo replaced a good working furnace that was just to small for our central air but worked fine for winter. The Aire Flo has broken down. Has issues with the inducer pressure switch. It keeps shutting off the furnace all the time. The exhaust pipes are too small but are spec. I would never buy this one again.

Date created: 2011-07-29 Name: Jim S
Location: Calgary, AB

"Seriously consider an upgraded unit"
92%afue (not recommended) Installed in a new Townhome, had problems with the ignition system from day one. The heating contractor ran a diagnostics and spent over 2 hours of troubleshooting and was unable to determine the origin of the problem. After an unclear diagnostic, he ended up replacing the pressure switches, the unit seemed to work fine thereafter. The doors on the combustion and fan unit do not fasten down on to a gasket (like some of the better models). This allows for potential vibration of the doors and air leakage around the fan housing. Not a big problem, but something to be aware of. Additionally these same units were installed in other models of Townhomes in our complex which ended up requiring a longer combustion run. Although the length and size of combustion piping was according to the manufactures spec., several of these units in the complex ended up failing. The only solution was to retrofit these units with a 4" combustion and make-up-air run. I have purchased better quality Armstrong units for my other rental properties. We haven't been through the winter with them yet, so time will only tell. The door on the Armstrong however has a sealed gasket around the fan unit which helps limiting noise; air leakage, and vibration.

Date created: 2011-03-31 Name: Ashley

"GARBAGE"
Both the ignition switch (including the hose) and the main circuit board failed within 15 months in our brand new town home. The installer, Central Aire Calgary also has terrible technicians. DO NOT BUY AN AIRE FLO FURNACE and DO NOT USE CENTRAL AIRE as your contractor.

Date created: 2010-11-20 Name: Anon E. Mous

"Garbage Unit"
As a service technician I can tell you that this machine is garbage and completely unreliable. It's a low end cheap model developers install to save money for both themselves and the buyer. Really it's a temporary furnace until you spend the money for a better one.

Date created: 2010-10-18 Name: S. James
Location: Mississauga

"VERY GOOD FURNACE"
We installed Air flow furnace 9 month ago. We found it very reliable. Whole summer it worked well and provide very good air flow. It is working better them our old furnace.

Date created: 2010-09-20 Name: J. Steed
Location: Bakersfield, CA

"Air Conditioner & Heater"
Again, these products are a piece of CRAP! In a NEW HOUSE the condenser fails, the fan & bearing fails, Technicians neither know nor respect the equipment AND it was installed incorrectly, AND we have been abandoned by the company! Real nice!

Date created: 2010-05-31 Name: Robert Moore

"Piece of Crap, DO NOT BUY"
This crap was installed in our house before we moved in. The fan blower motor seized up 2 1/2 weeks ago and we are still waiting for a replacement. We are always told it will be in the next shipment, but lo and behold, it is the one thing that is never on the truck. I will never have anything to do with any Lennox product ever again. Their service and product performance is the worst I have ever encountered!