Consumer Reviews of AIRE FLO furnaces

Read more about AIRE FLO furnaces

Date created: 2019-05-12 Name: D. McMaster
Location: Waynesburg, PA

"Excellent unit almost 20 years old"
Highly recommend this unit!! Excellent unit. Very efficient. Heats house as it should. Have owned this unit since 2001 (18 years old now). Have not had one issue other than putting water in the condensate line each year prior to heating due to the efficiency the furnace has. Not one call to date. This unit just keeps running and we live in Western Pennsylvania so it gets lots of hard work each year. This is a Lenox brand and you won't be sorry if you purchase one!!!

Date created: 2018-11-20 Name: Mike Sommers
Location: Windsor, WI

"Bad Furnace"
We have had this furnace for only 5 years. We have spent well over $800 to keep this furnace running. The Blower motor was making screeching noises and had to be replaced. The burner had to be replaced. Beware of this furnace.
Date created: 2018-11-19 Name: Mike Sommers
Location: Windsor, WI

"Terrible Product"
Purchased this furnace in 7/ 2015. Needed service in 2017 for a bad burner. Stopped working in 2018. Installer wanted a $278 charge to take a look at the furnace. I call that a really really crappy warranty. I want a new furnace. I am tired of paying for repairs every year. I recommend not buying Aire Flo products.
Date created: 2018-10-10 Name: Julian Ciaha
Location: Calgary, Canada

"AIRE FLO Nightmare"
Had this AIRE FLO furnace less than a year and it stopped working. 3 lights, pressure switch issue. Replaced pressure switch, hot surface ignitor; flame sensor, high limit switch. Cleaned out tubes, still nothing - burners will not light - manuals are terrible! Not one diagram of where parts are on furnace. Electric diagram impossible to figure out. Wrote Lennox; no reply.
Date created: 2017-11-01 Name: Denis Scott
Location: Ontario

"ONLY 3 YEARS OLD"
The furnace was working fine until a few days ago when it had its winter service start-up inspection. However, a day later we woke up to find that the furnace had not kicked in and the temp was down to 64 degrees. Having recalled the technician it was discovered that the control panel was at fault and needed to be replaced. Still waiting after 5 days to have it replaced. It was only 3 years old.
Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: Laura Johnston
Location: Burlington, Ontario

"Great sevice!!"
Very satisfied with my aire flo furnace and and even more pleased with the service. Ken assessed the house, recommended a furnace that would work well and stayed with in my budget. If I have questions or issues, he walks me through basic checks before charging me for a service call. Had a small issue with a pressure switch fail, Ken was on it, quickly, efficiently and under warranty! I highly recommend Ken for full installation and service in the Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville area
Date created: 2017-08-20 Name: Matt
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

"This unit has been amazing for us for many years!"
This has been a great unit for us! Worth every penny since 2006.
Date created: 2017-08-17 Name: Sarah
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada

"Aire flo has been great for our home"
We purchased the 95% variable, so quiet compared to our old furnace. Our hydro bills have gone down as well. Our licensed hvac technician recommended this brand and assured us not to read all the negativity, he was correct were very happy. Was installed in 2014. Would recommend this product to family and friends.
Date created: 2017-06-10 Name: B. Klaus
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

"Aire Flow Furnace"
I have had this furnace since April 2013 and it runs very efficiently. It has worked problem free all this time. I also like the fact that is draws in outside air as part of the air exchange. The air in the house never feels stale which was a problem with my previous furnace. I would buy this brand again!
Date created: 2016-12-26 Name: 905 746 2473
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

"Contractor of aire-flo"
So...I've been installing aire-flo equipment for over 10 yrs and my call back rate is less than 2%. The pressure switch issue has been fixed...switch used to be made in Costa Rica but now they are back to Honeywell switches. Aire-flo is a Lennox product, they own and manufacture aire-flo. If I put the 2 furnaces beside each other the only difference is colour. Remember...consumers will go the extra mile to write something negative, my customers love the Aire-flo equipment and give me referrals weekly. I think I need to ask my customers to write a review. You can trust the Aire-flo equipment. Also, installation is key to a proper functioning furnace.