Consumer Reviews of AIRE FLO furnaces

Read more about AIRE FLO furnaces

Date created: 2017-11-01 Name: Denis Scott
Location: Ontario

"ONLY 3 YEARS OLD"
The furnace was working fine until a few days ago when it had its winter service start-up inspection. However, a day later we woke up to find that the furnace had not kicked in and the temp was down to 64 degrees. Having recalled the technician it was discovered that the control panel was at fault and needed to be replaced. Still waiting after 5 days to have it replaced. It was only 3 years old.

Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: Laura Johnston
Location: Burlington, Ontario

"Great sevice!!"
Very satisfied with my aire flo furnace and and even more pleased with the service. Ken assessed the house, recommended a furnace that would work well and stayed with in my budget. If I have questions or issues, he walks me through basic checks before charging me for a service call. Had a small issue with a pressure switch fail, Ken was on it, quickly, efficiently and under warranty! I highly recommend Ken for full installation and service in the Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville area

Date created: 2017-08-20 Name: Matt
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

"This unit has been amazing for us for many years!"
This has been a great unit for us! Worth every penny since 2006.

Date created: 2017-08-17 Name: Sarah
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada

"Aire flo has been great for our home"
We purchased the 95% variable, so quiet compared to our old furnace. Our hydro bills have gone down as well. Our licensed hvac technician recommended this brand and assured us not to read all the negativity, he was correct were very happy. Was installed in 2014. Would recommend this product to family and friends.

Date created: 2017-06-10 Name: B. Klaus
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

"Aire Flow Furnace"
I have had this furnace since April 2013 and it runs very efficiently. It has worked problem free all this time. I also like the fact that is draws in outside air as part of the air exchange. The air in the house never feels stale which was a problem with my previous furnace. I would buy this brand again!

Date created: 2016-12-26 Name: 905 746 2473
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

"Contractor of aire-flo"
So...I've been installing aire-flo equipment for over 10 yrs and my call back rate is less than 2%. The pressure switch issue has been fixed...switch used to be made in Costa Rica but now they are back to Honeywell switches. Aire-flo is a Lennox product, they own and manufacture aire-flo. If I put the 2 furnaces beside each other the only difference is colour. Remember...consumers will go the extra mile to write something negative, my customers love the Aire-flo equipment and give me referrals weekly. I think I need to ask my customers to write a review. You can trust the Aire-flo equipment. Also, installation is key to a proper functioning furnace.

Date created: 2016-12-21 Name: Teresa
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario

"Fantastic furnace"
Had a new furnace put in February 2016 and thrilled with the savings on our energy bill as well as how quiet it is. I've already recommended the same furnace to two family members and they are as happy as I am. Our contractor Ken was amazing! !!

Date created: 2016-12-21 Name: Gino
Location: Hamilton ontario

"Excellent furnace"
Had furnace installed in 2015, I'm very pleased with Aire-Flo. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. It is so quiet that we don't even know it's running. #Love it

Date created: 2016-01-26 Name: Anonymous
Location: Brantford, Ontario, Canada

"95AFIUH garbage!"
Absolute garbage! Bought brand new for over $3400 in September 2012 and have already had multiple service calls and over $700 worth of maintenance and repairs on it. I never take to the internet to write reviews but for this piece of crap I've made an exception! Stay away! Same pressure switch as other reviews... Junk, junk, junk!

Date created: 2015-10-06 Name: Ken Reiss
Location: Dickinson, ND

"95AF1UH Worst"
Three months after install the pressure switch needed replacement. The following winter it was replaced again, then a month later the circuit board and toward spring the pressure switch again. Going into fall of the third winter with this furnace and the pressure switch is acting up again! I live in the extreme colds of North Dakota and this furnace should not be allowed to be sold here. It is so unreliable I had to install a temp alert system to notify me of temperature drop just so I could leave the house for any period of time.