Consumer Reviews of AIRE FLO furnaces

Read more about AIRE FLO furnaces

Date created: 2017-06-10 Name: B. Klaus
Location: Burlington, Ontario

"Aire Flow Furnace"
I have had this furnace since April 2013 and it runs very efficiently. It has worked problem free all this time. I also like the fact that is draws in outside air as part of the air exchange. The air in the house never feels stale which was a problem with my previous furnace. I would buy this brand again!

Date created: 2016-12-21 Name: Teresa
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario

"Fantastic furnace"
Had a new furnace put in February 2016 and thrilled with the savings on our energy bill as well as how quiet it is. I've already recommended the same furnace to two family members and they are as happy as I am. Our contractor Ken was amazing! !!

Date created: 2016-12-21 Name: Gino
Location: Hamilton ontario

"Excellent furnace"
Had furnace installed in 2015, I'm very pleased with Aire-Flo. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. It is so quiet that we don't even know it's running. #Love it

Date created: 2016-01-26 Name: Anonymous
Location: Brantford, Ontario, Canada

"95AFIUH garbage!"
Absolute garbage! Bought brand new for over $3400 in September 2012 and have already had multiple service calls and over $700 worth of maintenance and repairs on it. I never take to the internet to write reviews but for this piece of crap I've made an exception! Stay away! Same pressure switch as other reviews... Junk, junk, junk!

Date created: 2015-10-06 Name: Ken Reiss
Location: Dickinson, ND

"95AF1UH Worst"
Three months after install the pressure switch needed replacement. The following winter it was replaced again, then a month later the circuit board and toward spring the pressure switch again. Going into fall of the third winter with this furnace and the pressure switch is acting up again! I live in the extreme colds of North Dakota and this furnace should not be allowed to be sold here. It is so unreliable I had to install a temp alert system to notify me of temperature drop just so I could leave the house for any period of time.

Date created: 2015-09-29 Location: East Northport, NY

"Very good to heat your home"
The Aire Flo Furnace by Lennox is a highly efficient furnace for the home during the winter. It heats up to 110K BTU's so it is very effective for larger homes. The price is rather expensive but it is worth the cost because in the long run you will save money on your investment due to using oil or natural gas much more efficiently. I live in the northeastern United States where we experience cold winters and the Aire Flo Furnace comes in handy during that part of the year. The furnace is also good for the hot water heater. It heats up the water much more efficiently than the last furnace I had inside my home. I expect to have this furnace for at least the next fifteen to twenty years if not longer.

Date created: 2015-02-21 Name: jason
Location: MN

"Service on Aire Flo"
I've been servicing the Lennox brand for years. 99% of the time it is because the pressure switch is failing. Make sure the service person you call works on Lennox brand because they are parts specific.

Date created: 2014-11-02 Name: Hojolo
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

"Stay away from Aire-Flo"
This is a pos; stay away. This is the second breakdown in less that 4 years; the first time it was down for 3 days, with no heat. They replaced everything electronic, and less than a year later the pressure switch is broken again. The manufacturer should be sued into bankruptcy. This should be eligible for a class action law suit, based on the all the common complaints people have. Do not buy anything from this company, ever! No parts in stock. No service knowledge. Numerous defective parts. Multiple failures of the same part, the pressure switch. Thank god I can do some service work myself. Stay away from this manufacturer.

Date created: 2014-03-07 Name: Max 27
Location: Utica, NY

"Avoid"
These are rebranded Lennox 92% efficiency furnaces. 2 years after ownership the gas pressure switches went on all my furnaces in all the properties. Cost me lots of $ in labor which defeated the purpose of replacing the furnaces in the first place. Garbage. Bad Customer service. Never buying again.

Date created: 2014-02-08 Name: Jeremy
Location: SLC UT

"Breaks down all the time"
Our brand new Aire Flo replaced a good working furnace that was just to small for our central air but worked fine for winter. The Aire Flo has broken down. Has issues with the inducer pressure switch. It keeps shutting off the furnace all the time. The exhaust pipes are too small but are spec. I would never buy this one again.