Consumer Reviews of Natures Comfort coal furnaces

• NCB (8 reviews)

Date created: 2016-03-30 Name: Scott Collins
Location: Brockway, PA

"Repetitive problems"
I've had the same problem as R. Winston from Michigan. The solenoid for the air intake has failed twice. The first time it was under warranty and the company I purchased it from replaced it. Now the furnace is a year and a half old and it quit again so the furnace runs wide open and goes through coal like there's no tomorrow. I have no choice but to order a replacement part but I'm not happy about it. I'll either have to replace it myself or hire someone to do it. You would think the furnace would last at least a few years without something going wrong. What a lemon!

Date created: 2015-04-30 Name: Tom Weber
Location: Holmen, WI

"I am very happy with my NCB-325G-COAL"
I came across Randy from Wood Heating Solutions as he is about 15 minutes from me. He was very helpful and got me setup with the Nature's Comfort ncb-325g-coal. My heating for the winter went flawlessly. Randy has even had other people come over to show my awesome Nature's Comfort unit to others! I couldn't recommend the stove enough as well as Randy's customer service. It was an overall great experience.

Date created: 2015-01-16 Name: Troy Moretti
Location: Canada

"I absolutely love my Natures Comfort 250 Coal Boiler."
I installed it all myself, and it was easy to do. Randy's great information and his helpful advice was the main reason I chose this boiler from the others. He answered all my questions and told me what I would need, while the other companies kind of left me hanging.

Date created: 2014-11-13 Name: Steven Sampson
Location: Scranton, PA

"I absolutely love my NCB-250-COAL"
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love the ncb-250-coal that I recently purchased. Randy from Wood Heating Solutions was very knowledgeable about any questions I had regarding the units I was looking at. I only have used the unit a few times, but so far I am very satisfied with the performance!

Date created: 2014-03-14 Name: MIKE FALEY
Location: YORK , PA

"RETIRED"
Stove is junk. The seal melts off the stove every week and has to re- sealed to keep water off wiring. Fan quit and I had to buy a new one. Company cannot be reached even though it carries a one year warranty. Been a year and I still can not get my money for the fan. Has no customer relation at all all they do is tell untruths. Once they get your money they run and you never hear from them again. I agree with Dolores Nedrow stay away from this company -- bad news. I can list many more problems if you need to know more call me.