Consumer Reviews of Williamson-Thermoflo boilers

Read more about Williamson-Thermoflo boilers

Date created: 2015-12-09 Location: Los Angeles, CA

"Satisfactory Boiler"
We have owned the boiler for 15 years now. It quickly heats up our 2400 square foot house in a matter of a couple minutes. This boiler needs to be upgraded soon tho because of having a rating of 90 and below. It is also very high maintenance. I replaced the electronic and master control, but the electronic control managed to fail and disappoint me. I would recommend this type of boiler to friends and family. I own an older one, so I have positive views on Williamson, but do not know how a newer boiler would do. Overall, I have liked it so far, and I may just consider getting a one from the same company due to the amazing service it has provided for the past couple of years ..

Date created: 2015-10-12 Location: Philadelphia, PA

"Williamson Great for 10 years"
We have owned the boiler for 10 years now. It heats our 1200 square foot house well. We have cast iron radiators. It turns on quick, and it is rather quiet and fires up nicely when it calls to heat. It is lower efficient rating, but it does not burn that much oil. I do wish it was newer with a 90 or above rating. It needs to be cleaned and serviced once a year or it does not run as efficient. I recently replaced the electronics and the master control on the boiler. The electronics failed after 10 years. Just like with a car, electronic components fail at about 10 years, so they did. I would recommend this type of boiler to friends and family. I own an older one, so I have positive views on Williamson, but do not know how a newer boiler would do. Overall, I have liked it so far.