Consumer Reviews of Williamson-Thermoflo boilers

Read more about Williamson-Thermoflo boilers

Date created: 2016-04-11 Name: Ken l
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

"Has not worked for a month straight"
Bought the FreeStyle boiler in October. The plumber has been here twenty times in the last five months. As I am writing this, there is no heat in my house. I am really sick of this product.

Date created: 2016-01-11 Location: Dothan, Alabama

"I Love my williams thermoflo"
If you have been looking to purchase a new boiler look no longer! I bought my Williamson-Thermoflo boiler about six months ago and am glad I did not choose any other product. The system is very convenient, as all controls are located within my reach. The unit itself is very sturdy and operates quietly. I had a certified technician install it when it was first purchased and the setup took maybe two hours, if not less. It produces enough BTUs for what I need it for, and the power use is minimal compared to other boilers on the market at the moment. I have yet to have any problems with the unit, and I do not believe I will for some time to come. This is really a quality piece of machinery here! I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member if they are in the market for a new boiler.

Date created: 2016-01-05 Location: North Conway, NH

"Burnham 204PI-T2 Cast Residential Hot Water Boiler - Liquid Propane"
We recently moved to the Northeast and bought a home built in 1890. The home, of course, was in need of repair and one of the items that needed replacing was the boiler. We conducted online research, spoke with both family and friends about the type of boiler system they believed to be the cost effective and environmentally friendly. We went to several businesses that offered boilers and spoke with countless salesmen and the general consensus for what we were looking for was the Williamson-Thermoflo GWA - 140,000 BTU - Hot Water Boiler - NG - 82.5% AFUE - Chimney Vented - Up to 2,000 Ft. We needed the boiler to effectively take care of our hot water needs and run cleanly, which this model does so. Once it was installed, the system ran effortlessly and provided the entire home with exactly what it needed. Since it was a new system, we have not had to repair or replace any component however will still have them come out for an annual check up. I would absolutely recommend this unit to anyone.

Date created: 2015-12-09 Location: Los Angeles, CA

"Satisfactory Boiler"
We have owned the boiler for 15 years now. It quickly heats up our 2400 square foot house in a matter of a couple minutes. This boiler needs to be upgraded soon tho because of having a rating of 90 and below. It is also very high maintenance. I replaced the electronic and master control, but the electronic control managed to fail and disappoint me. I would recommend this type of boiler to friends and family. I own an older one, so I have positive views on Williamson, but do not know how a newer boiler would do. Overall, I have liked it so far, and I may just consider getting a one from the same company due to the amazing service it has provided for the past couple of years ..

Date created: 2015-10-12 Location: Philadelphia, PA

"Williamson Great for 10 years"
We have owned the boiler for 10 years now. It heats our 1200 square foot house well. We have cast iron radiators. It turns on quick, and it is rather quiet and fires up nicely when it calls to heat. It is lower efficient rating, but it does not burn that much oil. I do wish it was newer with a 90 or above rating. It needs to be cleaned and serviced once a year or it does not run as efficient. I recently replaced the electronics and the master control on the boiler. The electronics failed after 10 years. Just like with a car, electronic components fail at about 10 years, so they did. I would recommend this type of boiler to friends and family. I own an older one, so I have positive views on Williamson, but do not know how a newer boiler would do. Overall, I have liked it so far.