Consumer Reviews of Westinghouse boilers

Read more about Westinghouse boilers

Date created: 2015-12-04 Location: Los Angeles, CA

"A Boiler that Last a Lifetime"
I bought this boiler last year. I live with my parents and my grandmother. We like that it does a good job heating our two story house as we know a lot of people that have problems keeping a larger home warm. I had no issues with it. The thing I love most about it is that it helps me save on cost, and it is very, very efficient. It works perfectly for me and my family. I love this product! I highly recommend this product to my friends and relatives.

Date created: 2015-11-25 Location: Baltimore, MD

"Westinghouse Premium Boiler Review"
We moved into our home five years ago and the boiler was already installed. We are a large family, and have two showers in the house. We have never had a problem with running out of hot water, which keeps the peace in our home! When we turn on the tap, the water usually takes about 30 seconds to warm up, which is expected of any boiler. We had not encountered any malfunctions, although we did experience a major leak that caused severe damage to our carpets. This was a great boiler until it leaked all over the place. What a mess!

Date created: 2015-11-12 Location: Boston, MA

"Mercadies of Boilers"
If you are on the market for a new boiler I highly recommend this one! We have had it for just over a year now and have not had any problems to date. With our growing family constantly taking showers, baths, doing dishes and running the dishwasher and the washing machine we never run out of hot water! Our water gets hot quickly and doesn't run out even after Mommy's long showers to escape. We put it to the test during last year's frigid winter and again our water was hot in seconds. My husband is pretty handy, but did have a little bit of difficulty installing it himself. If you are unsure or are not the most handy I would suggest having someone else install it. He did have to run to the store on more than one occasion to get parts. It is a little bigger than our previous boiler, but to never run out of hot water makes it worth all of the extra space taken up in the basement. It has truly been worth every penny, highly recommended!

Date created: 2015-10-12 Location: Kansas City, MO

"The Westinghouse Boiler is a must have to own in every home."
I have owned my Westinghouse boiler for roughly a year since I bought my first house. The thing I love most about it is that it helps me save on cost, and it is very, very efficient. Since it is actually quite small it takes up very little room and is very easy to install once you purchase it. When I bought this boiler the store worker said it helps reduce carbon monoxide and dioxide. I don't know how true that is but that is really my only complaint. So far I have not needed it repaired and hope not to for many years. I would absolutely buy the same brand again and definitely recommend it to a friend.

Date created: 2015-10-02 Location: Canal Winchester, OH

"Best Boiler Out!"
I have owned this Westinghouse boiler for around a year and a half now and I am absolutely in love. I was hesitant at first, as I thought it was a little too expensive, and I really contemplated going with a brand not as expensive, but in the end, I am so glad I went with this one. The amount of money I have saved on my utility bills is amazing! This boiler is well worth the price tag. I have had absolutely no issues with it, as a couple of people have reported, and it is far and away the best boiler I have ever had. If I ever for some reason need to replace it, I will for sure be going back to this brand. It takes up hardly any room compared to a few others I looked at too. Overall this unit is great and is worth the money. I recommend the Westinghouse brand to anyone looking for quality.

Date created: 2015-05-22 Location: Anderson, IN

"This boiler is amazing."
This boiler is an amazing boiler. It can keep the water hot for a long time so we can wash clothes, do dishes, and people can shower if the please. It is a great boiler.

Date created: 2015-03-10 Location: Chicago, IL

"Best Bang For The Buck Boiler"
I have owned the boiler for 7 months now. I love how efficient it is and the size--it barely takes up any space at all. It is also environmentally friendly, cutting down on any emission gases. Gotta save the planet, people! I really have no cons regarding this product but I have to admit: I initially thought the price was pretty steep. But then after seeing my utility bills drop like a rock, I saw the price was easily worth it. It took only a few months for me to easily make up the difference. Now I'm just saving money every month. So overall, I have no dislikes. Even better, I never had to replace anything -- this thing works like a charm. However, if I ever had to replace this for some reason (don't see that happening any time soon), I would definitely but the same brand again. In fact, I recommended this to a friend.

Date created: 2015-03-10 Location: Knoxville, Tn

"Great Boiler, I highly recommend!"
I have had this product for two years now and it is the best boiler I have ever owned in my nineteen years as a homeowner. I have had several others in different brands that only lasted a short while. My sister has this same model and has had no problems out of it. She bought hers about ten years ago. It is very energy efficient and very quiet. It has been a great value for the price. It has cut down on my my gas and electric bills. Also, my water bill has gone down too. So far, there is not anything that I feel is a downside to this model. I hope it stays that way! I will buy this brand from now on, it is completely the best on the market. I have even had a few friends go out and buy the same model, based on my recommendation.

Date created: 2015-03-10 Location: Ann Arbor, MI

"Reliable and efficient"
I've had this unit for about 3 months now and I've noticed a significant increase in the efficiency compared to the last one I had. I haven't had to repair it just yet, and I don't expect to have to any time soon. My main motivation in purchasing this unit was its size-it is much smaller than similar units and was able to fit discretely in my home. This unit was described as being "eco-friendly" and so far I've experienced nothing to the contrary. I would recommend this to my friends, though depending on your needs, I would not say this is for everyone. For my small home it works just fine and I have yet to run into any problems. Westinghouse is a very reliable brand, and I would purchase similar products from them again.