Consumer Reviews of Vaillant boilers

Read more about Vaillant boilers

Date created: 2016-05-23 Location: Delavan, WI

"Boiler Review for Single Family Home"
We had the boiler since we bought the house 10 years ago. It works fine most of the time but often the value gets stuck in the on position and we have to manually turn the whole boiler off. It's not fun to wake up and it's 90 degrees in your house. However, I believe when working correctly we do save energy. We had a professional come twice to repair it in 10 years. I would not buy again. I doubt they even make this. I think it's the original from when the house was built in 1976. Our plan is to install a ventilation system.

Date created: 2016-01-07 Location: Greensboro, NC.

"The Best Boiler"
My Vaillant boiler is very useful and helpful for me. It helps heat up my water really fast and it is easy to manage. It is almost automatic, which is very helpful for someone who is always on the go and constantly working. I love it because it always gives me nice hot water for showers, enough water to wash my dishes, as well as enough warm water for my laundry. I got my Vaillant Boiler 3 months ago and it has been working great! I have not had to repair it and I do not plan on it because the Lowe's business I bought my boiler from said this model normally never has to be fixed or repaired. I am very happy with my boiler and I would recommend this to anyone who seriously needs hot water in the Winter. I know I do and my Vaillant Boiler sure saved me and it is great on my water bill!

Date created: 2015-12-23 Location: Kailua, Hawaii

"Vaillant Combi Gas Boiler is worth the cost"
I have had this boiler in my home for almost 20 years and am entirely satisfied with its performance. Yes, it cost a bit extra for the quality, but I highly recommend splurging for this peace of mind. We serviced our boiler every year, and only had to replace a few parts over the last two decades. The boiler is composed of stainless steel and is sturdy, long lasting, and absolutely worth the extra funds. The only issue I came across was during extreme winds the boiler seemed not to function at its highest potential. Other than a few little glitches that had to do with my lack of boiler knowledge I am in love with this boiler. I recommend going the extra mile and spending extra for a superb product, and maintaining its quality with yearly inspections. Also it is best to familiarize yourself with any new household item before anything goes wrong as to avoid misusing or improperly installing the boiler. If you haven't the time to care for high quality products i recommend something less extravagant.

Date created: 2011-04-29 Location: Tahlequah, OK

"Vaillant Ecotec Boiler Well Worth the Money"
I had never owned a house with a boiler before but when I moved in to my current home I found that I needed to purchase one. My father-in-law recommended that we locate a model from Vaillant because he had great experiences with this particular brand. It was a very hard brand to locate in our location because I believe it is from a foreign company. My father-in-law assured us however that this boiler would last forever and we should find one if possible. He was right - the Vaillant Ecotec 428 was well worth the price and difficulty in locating. We found it through a specialty dealer and we could not be happier with our purchase. The Vaillant Ecotec models live up to their name, this boiler is incredibly efficient and saves us a ton on our energy bills. It also runs very quiet and we have had no problems out of it. I would recommend this boiler to anyone.

Date created: 2010-12-29 Name: H.Grue

"GA92-140"
This residential boiler is a 140 MBTUH unit that was installed in December 1991. It has functioned to our satisfaction without any malfunction. Yearly maintenance was provided regularly. It appears that Vaillant no longer markets boilers in the US, though replacement parts are said to be available through a dealer network