Consumer Reviews of Triangle Tube boilers

Read more about Triangle Tube boilers

Date created: 2012-10-28 Name: B Blanton
Location: Denville p, NJ

"No problems"
We've had our Triangle Tube since hurricane Irene took out our boiler in 2011. Now we have Hurricane Sandy approaching and the boiler is off the ground so no flooding this time! Our installer was great. Came back a few weeks after installed to tweak it but since then it's been running flawlessly. I am a little worried about what will happen when the power goes out, but I'm confident it will fire back up.

Date created: 2012-10-07 Name: Jessica Oski
Location: Burlington, VT

"DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT"
Only buy this product if you want to burn money instead of fossil fuel. We had spent almost as much as the purchase and installation (9000) on service and parts since we purchased the product - 5 years ago. so infuriating.

Date created: 2012-09-04 Name: J Beaudin
Location: Michigan

"Sales Rep for Distributor"
I've sold boilers over 25 years and seen the oldest 80% and less efficiency to the newest 98% efficiency, anybody that has a problem with whatever line boiler you have had put in. You need to have a strong contractor that has schooling on that brand he sells. Then the dealer needs a strong relationship with his distributor and then with the manufacture. If you hire the right dealer you will be satisfied even with a problem . Price doesn't make a good dealer because if he's the cheapest he doesn't have the time for training, the right tools , the relationship with the distributor, or the manufacture. Any problems I've had were taking care by the dealer threw the distributor threw the manufacture.

Date created: 2012-06-25 Name: Lance
Location: Santa Cruz, California

"You need an installer other than" Joe the plumber""
I've been installing boilers for over twenty years and I installed my first Triangle Tube about 6 years ago and I haven't looked back! Get a experienced installer and choose Triangle Tube.

Date created: 2011-12-30 Name: G. Schulze
Location: Ironwood, MI

"VERY DISSATISFIED"
I have to agree with all those people who are not satisfied with the boiler. I have had mine since last January and the contractor, technicians and sales people still cannot figure what is wrong with it. How do I go about getting rid of it and getting my money back? So disgusted I can't even measure it. Anyone who has ditched theirs and gotten a refund let me know. I can't afford another $8,000 for a furnace. Thanks for any feedback on getting rid of it and getting my money back. [email protected]

Date created: 2011-12-21 Name: Derek F
Location: Nova Scotia Canada

"Best Gas Boiler on the Market"
Ok I see alot of bad reviews here on these boilers I am a gas fitter for 10 years and I have put in well over 200 Triangle Tubes and plus every other make and model out there I don't sell or make money off of any boiler myself. I am a installer/ service tech for my company and Triangle Tube is the best boiler on the market for service. I love them and would never talk them down and the only problems I see are other techs installing and servicing them and not knowing what they are doing and blame it on the boilers when its not. These are the most reliable boiler on the market if you are having a problem with your Triangle Tube and can't get it fixed by your service tech call someone else. He doesn't know what he is doing. This is no joke -- these are real good boilers. I have installed everything under the sun and if you don't believe me here is my email if its that bad and your service tech cant fix it I may be able to help out some what [email protected]

Date created: 2011-11-19 Name: N Kyle
Location: Fremont WI

"Six service calls in six weeks"
Dealer threatened to void warranty unless I had unit serviced every year. Sensor no good--reason--dirty. Error Code 2. Had service. Sensor must have been cleaned. Sensor problem again. The one technician trained on the unit said he would have to replace the Control Panel. Came back to my home-- 45 degrees. I restarted it. Now I can't trust it. I do not babysit malfunctioning anything. It either stays on or it goes out.

Date created: 2011-11-05 Name: steve s
Location: CT

"No heat during storm"
Don't buy this unit if you live in the Northeast or any place that has power outages. This unit will not work off a generator. My 70 year old parents went without heat for a week because Technical support at Triangle Tube had no idea how to get the boiler up and running. We replaced the old generator with a new high tech generator, properly grounded the generator, and added an inline power filter and nothing worked. We even tried an inverter that produced a true sine wave and still the machine would not work. It was until we turned on every light in the house, two hair driers, two electric heaters and the oven the furnace would work but not reliable. Triangle tube still has no idea for a fix and neither does the heating company. If there is no fix the unit will be replaced come spring time.

Date created: 2011-10-18 Name: ke

"Unreliable"
We have had nothing but problems! The boiler will go into hard lockdown whenever it feels like it. I am considering buying a new boiler.

Date created: 2011-03-29 Name: Tim Minsch
Location: Homer, Ak

"Home Owner"
I have a Delta Elite f-25. This is the most unrelible furnace I have ever owned!!!! In the 3 years that we have lived in this house something has failed every winter. Came home once and the house was 34 degrees and outside temp was 10. Next time it flooded my floor with hot water. Twice more for failed parts. Twice the burner shut down. Once it started klacking loudly and shut down. If it didn't cost over $7000 to install I would change it out!!!