Consumer Reviews of Raypak boilers

Read more about Raypak boilers

Date created: 2015-07-17 Location: Hillsboro,Texas

"MVB® Modulating Vertical Hydronic Boiler"
I own a building that has multiple apartments. I replaced several things including the boiler. This building and boiler have been in my ownership since 2012. I am a new business owner so I don't know much about appliances and such as I normally call in a repairman. It seems to be doing great and I haven't had to replace or repair it yet. So I like it so far. Seems to be doing good for my small building. The brand I might buy again, but I don't know of any others as someone else was paid to bring this in for me. Recommending to a friend or associate maybe possible, but this is the only boiler I know of. So far, so good; everything is working and I am glad. In the future I maybe upgrade to larger model as I add on to the building. I plan to keep the same brand but a larger model depending on how much I end up adding.