Consumer Reviews of PEERLESS boilers

Read more about PEERLESS boilers

Date created: 2009-03-09 Name: David and Patti Williams
Location: Minnesota

"Peerless Boiler problems"
After three years and ten months, the blower fan on our Peerless furnace began to click loudly. $535 dollars later it was repaired. The new part has begun clicking again, less than two months after being installed. The furnace is loud, making sounds like a diesel engine starting on a very cold morning, every time it starts. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Date created: 2009-02-05 Name: Steve Galante
Location: Hawley, PA

"P-140"
Since installation the boiler has locked out for over 18 different faults. Never going more that 3 weeks with out having to be reset.

Date created: 2009-02-02 Name: mike
Location: Schenectady, NY

"1978 peerless jot3su model"
Excellent boiler from 1978-2007 no problems at all except for replacing the fiber combustion chamber which was no big deal this was equipped with a Carlin 100crd oil burner that was also trouble free. We replaced boiler with a Dunkirk/lennox boiler in 2007 for some efficiency but the Beckett burner with the clean cut fuel pump is problematic..

Date created: 2008-11-15 Name: R. Benson
Location: Minnesota

"PI 80 Boiler"
2 months after warranty expires, $700 combustion fan fails, then have to deal with very poor customer service rep (Kingsway Marketing llc). Stay away, service poor and replacement parts very expensive.

Date created: 2008-10-29 Name: NH
Location: Southern, NH

"NH"
This 80% propane fired, hot water boiler has been silent in operation and I have had no problems ever. I would reccomend this brand to anyone.

Date created: 2008-10-28 Name: RS
Location: Suffolk County, New York

"Peerless boilers are great"
Had peerless 3-section cast iron boiler installed 22 years ago. It has a Tank-less coil for hot water which still produces enough hot water for my family after all these years. Upgraded the gun about 10years ago from a Beckett to a Riello and is very efficient and clean burning. Would buy another tomorrow.

Date created: 2008-10-20 Name: M.Matthews
Location: Massachusetts

"Better than expected"
Purchased a 6407-sprk-w/s Installed with Indirect Water Heater, simply excellent, no noise, fast reliable

Date created: 2008-01-27 Name: mike
Location: schenectady, ny

Lasted 28 years no problems other than replacing ceramic fiber cobustion liner only replaced for efficiency reasons. Oil Burner had problems often but was not made by peerless.

Date created: 2007-10-27 Name: CHRISTOPHER
Location: E. YAPHANK, NY

I JUST HAD A PERLESS BOILER INSTALLED AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A BOBCAT AIRPLAIN IS OVER MY HOUSE. I HAVE A TENNANT AND HE WANTS TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE NOISE. EVERYTIME IM IN THE BOILER ROOM I WANT TO KICK IT TO SHUT IT UP. 6000 DALLAR HEADACHE

Date created: 2007-09-06 Name: Chuck Dudley
Location: Limestone, ME

Just had a Peerless Boiler install yesterday and we hate it, I wish we would have our old boiler back. When it works it sounds like we have an airplane in our basement.It is very noisy even the technician who installed it is saying that also.We just spend $6000.00 for a furnace that is much noisier than our 30 years old furnace.Something is not right here, this new furnace should be much much quieter than our old one was and that isn't the case.