Consumer Reviews of PEERLESS boilers

Read more about PEERLESS boilers

Date created: 2008-10-29 Name: NH
Location: Southern, NH

"NH"
This 80% propane fired, hot water boiler has been silent in operation and I have had no problems ever. I would reccomend this brand to anyone.

Date created: 2008-10-28 Name: RS
Location: Suffolk County, New York

"Peerless boilers are great"
Had peerless 3-section cast iron boiler installed 22 years ago. It has a Tank-less coil for hot water which still produces enough hot water for my family after all these years. Upgraded the gun about 10years ago from a Beckett to a Riello and is very efficient and clean burning. Would buy another tomorrow.

Date created: 2008-10-20 Name: M.Matthews
Location: Massachusetts

"Better than expected"
Purchased a 6407-sprk-w/s Installed with Indirect Water Heater, simply excellent, no noise, fast reliable

Date created: 2008-10-09 Name: Eddie Johansson
Location: Long Island, NY

"REVIEW PEERLESS WBV0495"
Excellent boiler, came prepackaged as wbv04150. Installed it in my small home. Heat loss called for smaller nozzle. Set up unit w/del .85 80 B. Runs like a champ very very efficient on par w/ Biasi, Pensotti etc. 87- 88.1 eff. like they claim running am afg beckett. and yes because its high speed it is a bit louder but its saving me money so I donít care. Folks who complain about noise should in my opinion switch to gas. Peerless is excellent in my book

Date created: 2008-01-27 Name: mike
Location: schenectady, ny

Lasted 28 years no problems other than replacing ceramic fiber cobustion liner only replaced for efficiency reasons. Oil Burner had problems often but was not made by peerless.

Date created: 2007-10-27 Name: CHRISTOPHER
Location: E. YAPHANK, NY

I JUST HAD A PERLESS BOILER INSTALLED AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A BOBCAT AIRPLAIN IS OVER MY HOUSE. I HAVE A TENNANT AND HE WANTS TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE NOISE. EVERYTIME IM IN THE BOILER ROOM I WANT TO KICK IT TO SHUT IT UP. 6000 DALLAR HEADACHE

Date created: 2007-09-06 Name: Chuck Dudley
Location: Limestone, ME

Just had a Peerless Boiler install yesterday and we hate it, I wish we would have our old boiler back. When it works it sounds like we have an airplane in our basement.It is very noisy even the technician who installed it is saying that also.We just spend $6000.00 for a furnace that is much noisier than our 30 years old furnace.Something is not right here, this new furnace should be much much quieter than our old one was and that isn't the case.