Consumer Reviews of Noritz boilers

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Date created: 2015-07-16 Location: Raleigh, NC

"This is a great product"
I have owned this for 6 months. It provides quiet and constant heat to my house. It has a variety of temperature settings and is very energy efficient. They are smaller and lighter in size because they are tankless and hydronic. There is not really anything about this product that I do like so far. Everything about it has been good. I would most definitely buy this product again. They have a good warranty as well if something were to go wrong. I completely trust this brand and am very happy with the product that I have bought. If anything were to go wrong, the warranty covers almost anything. I would recommend this product to my family and friends. It is so efficient and quiet compared to other brands I have had in the past. I would consider this a great buy for the price. They are a national brand and well known for their quality.