Consumer Reviews of LENNOX boilers

Read more about LENNOX boilers

Date created: 2007-11-26 Name: P. Croci
Location: Seattle, WA

I am the brave owner of an HM30 Complete Heat boiler. Our Lennox hm30 unit was installed in a brand new house in 2001. We have the furnace and the boiler services once a year by a Lennox authorized dealer. First leak happened last year in April: the little tank on top of the unit had a hole in it. Due to the strong pressure, it flooded the 3 car garage quickly. It caused substantial damage, plus all the cleaning and service calls and of course we had to replace the unit. This year the night of Nov 21st (right before Thanksgiving) the main unit (boiler hm30) started leaking... I have no idea of how much I am going to spend this time yet. The Lennox dealer said that he has had this type of service calls about hm30 before and that everyone knows that these units need to be replaced. Just the service call is a few hundred dollars plus about the same damage that we had last time. I will get rid of this one. I am going to call Lennox and see what they say but from a respectable company you would expect at least some info on their website on this defective product. I could find nothing.

Date created: 2007-10-05 Name: R Horn
Location: Anchorage, AK

I purchased a Lennox Conservator 90 Boiler in 2000 and the boiler block cracked in 2003. I paid to have a new boiler block installed. In 2007 the boiler block cracked again, in the exact same location as the original and have had to replace almost every part on the boiler. I live in Alaska and have waited 5 months to get an answer from Lennox. Winter is coming and I am going to junk this boiler. Lennox is JUNK!

Date created: 2006-08-21 Years owned: 5

The Am 30 Complete Heat system has too many breakdowns to be called a decent system. I have had to replace 4 Wirsbro power heads. The Taco pump burned out within 2 years. Another of my power heads is leaking. There is currently a class action lawsuit in California regarding this model manufactured by Lennox. I live in Alaska and we require bulletproof boilers and furnaces . The AM30 Complete Heat has more holes than the holiest swiss cheese. It was expensive to install and costly to repair.