Consumer Reviews of LENNOX boilers

Read more about LENNOX boilers

Date created: 2016-01-07 Location: New york

"World's best boiler !!!"
I purchased this boiler from Lennox a couple of months back. This was the best purchase that I've ever made. I have seen a drastic drop in my energy bills in the past few months . It really helped my budget because during the last few years I was paying a lot of money towards my energy utilization. This new product works like a breeze. The whole process of installation was very smooth and very easy . It was very affordable too. There were not many issues with the whole system and it also brings warmth to the room very quickly. It has high Energy Star ratings which is an industry standard in itself. It does not consume any unnecessary energy which cannot be converted into heat, as per their company. It was a very important feature that is commendable. I have already recommended this product to many of my friends and family. They all liked it very much and were very happy with the usage. It is worth a million referrals. It makes me very happy to use this product for myself and for others as well.

Date created: 2016-01-07 Location: Atlanta, GA

"Lennox Furnace Freezing Frenzy"
I've owned my Lennox water boiler for a few months at my new rental house. I appreciate how simple it was to fix when we started having issues, but I was not happy with how short of a time it took before my roommate used all the hot water. At least 2-3 times a week, my roommate and I get home from work around the same time and decide to shower at the same time but in separate bathrooms. About 30 minutes into my long, relaxing shower time, it would get extremely cold forcing me to abandon my relaxing alone time. We had a gentlemen come out to service the unit and he was quickly able to get it working how it should. Still not sure what he did, if anything, but it does last longer now. I wouldn't buy the same brand again without extensive research and careful consideration of other options, whether they are more or less expensive. That's just how I am personally with any home appliance.

Date created: 2015-11-17 Location: Birmingham, AL

"My experience with a Lennox brand boiler."
We installed this boiler two years ago and so far we haven't had any problems with it. Compared to the old one that we replaced it heats very quickly and for a long time. It didn't take long to install and works well with our current system. I felt like the price was a little high, but Lennox is a trusted brand and I wanted a product that wouldn't break down on me multiple times a year. So far we haven't had any running problems with the boiler and it looks like our investment was worth it. I'm hoping that the boiler will last at least 10 years but we have a 5 year warranty on it if it were to need replacing or a repair. I would probably recommend this brand to a friend if they weren't as concerned about price, as the quality definitely makes up for the price tag.

Date created: 2015-11-02 Location: Los Angeles, Ca

"Best boiler ever, don't ever want another one!"
I've had it for a year, I never run out of hot water. It lasts all through the day. I guess the only thing I don't like is how it looks. I have not had it replaced. I would definitely buy the same brand and recommend it to a friend. Lennox is the way to to go! Don't ever buy another one!

Date created: 2015-04-17 Location: Camas, WA

"Makes plenty of heat"
We have had the heater in the house since we moved into the house. It was there before we lived there. I very much enjoy how quickly the heater can heat our house and often we have to turn it down due to being a little warm (a quality i quite enjoy sometimes having grown up in a cold house) We have not had to had it repaired outside of the minor servicing for cleaning and maintenance that was done before we moved in. If i had a choice i would consider this brand in the future for a new home

Date created: 2015-03-18 Location: Cleveland, Oh

" Boiler Review March 2015"
I do not know how long this boiler has been in use, but it is in my apartment building. My apartment is always cold. I hate how cold it is and I can't stand it. I get very cold very easily and my boiler hardly even helps with the problem. You would think it would be better as my apartment is on the second floor of my building and as heat rises, you would think that my apartment would also get warmer from the apartments below me, but this is not the case. For me, this is entirely disappointing. I have spoken with my landlord about this, and he has had maintenance take a look at it. Maintenance has said there is no problem, but I can't believe that this is true. All I know is that in the past year, my boiler has not been broken.

Date created: 2015-03-05 Location: Logan,WV

"Best Boiler I have Owned in the past years and I am one happy customer!"
I bought my Lennox Complete Home HM30 Boiler a few years ago. It was a replacement from one I had for years. Same brand name. I knew it was my first choice because the other one lasted for so long. It was actually one my parents had in the house I bought. I would recommend this brand to anyone.There are no dislikes at all.The customer service is always friendly. Installing it didn't take a lot of time either. I read a lot of reviews on this model and seemed what was best for me and I am glad I choose it. Thank you, Lennox, for keeping me & my family warm.

Date created: 2015-02-10 Location: Vineland, NJ

"My Lennox Boiler and how it is working."
I got my Lennox Complete Home HM30 approximately 8 and a half years ago. I have two opinions on this boiler. When the temperature in the winter is just a normal cold, which for the area where I live is around 32 degrees, it works fine. No problems, we are nice and warm. However, when we have those occasions where the temperature goes below, and it can get down to the teens at times, it does not work as well. When it is that cold, the boiler runs all the time but doesn't seem to be able to get us past 65 degrees. 65 degrees is ok but we have to wear sweaters or add space heaters. We have only had to have a few minor repairs that were somewhat inexpensive. I don't think I would recommend this model to a friend unless they lived somewhere where it didn't get below the freezing point. If I were to buy again, I might consider Lennox but not this particular model.

Date created: 2013-01-25 Name: A McMurchy
Location: Vancouver, BC

"Crappiest water heater of all time"
I'm really disappointed in Lennox and the totally crappy product they sell. One year after warranty ran out it has been failing every 3 to 6 months costing another 3 to 500 dollars each time the plumber had to come out to fix the failing parts. I contacted Lennox and after sitting on phone waiting for half an hour they told me there was nothing they could or were prepared to do. Now the plumber is saying that it is going to cost another 500 for computer and much much more (whatever that is for the exhaust system) this is for an 8 year old system. I would never buy or go near a lennox system.

Date created: 2012-02-05 Name: A. Belteu
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

"HM30 system works great - when installed correctly"
The Complete Heat system is a combination Boiler (water heater) furnace and hvac. Mine works great after 13 years, but the original contractor installed it incorrectly and the city inspector caught none of the mistakes. I had to fix the installation, not the system itself. Lennox does not support this system anymore, probably because the sold few and had lots of complaints. The boiler is still available from the oem supplier. Lennox contracted for the boiler from a European company that still makes this high-performance boiler, but with a different external look. Other parts are available on eBay. Based on what I saw with the contractor and inspector, the concept was just too new to them, they had poor or no training, and they did not read instructions. This year I have seen several new units this year from various brands that use the same concept as this one. Maybe the concept's time has finally come.