Consumer Reviews of KENMORE boilers

Read more about KENMORE boilers

Date created: 2015-05-01 Location: El Paso, TZX

"Great and Dependable Boiler"
We have owned our boiler for about a year now. It it is great at heating enough water for my entire family and our every day uses. We have a family of four so it keeps up with demands. It is pretty energy efficient as far as a boiler goes. It may be a bit bulky and it takes space but it is very powerful so it's no huge issue. That is the only thing that I dislike about it, the size. I did have to repair it once, a piece broke but it was easily fixed. It still worked though even though that piece was broken. The repair man from sears came and fixed and it was fairly easy. I would definitely recommend the boiler to any of my friends and I actually have. I am very happy with it and have not had much problems with it but then again I have only had it for a year. Perhaps in the future it might need repairs but I don't' anticipate any thing great to happen that will cost me a lot of money.

Date created: 2015-02-18 Location: Tampa, FL

"I am happy with my boiler"
I have owned my boiler for a year now and it works great. I am living single but it heats my water perfect for myself and if I had other people over. I don't have any cons for this boiler because it has worked great for me so far. I would most certainly buy Kenmore again because they make a quality product. If your looking for a nice reliable boiler this is a great choice

Date created: 2011-05-04 Location: Tacoma, WA

"Our House's Boiler"
We have owned our boiler for about two years. It usually heats enough water for my entire family and our uses. Keep in mind that this is by no means a small feat. It is also relatively energy efficient, as far as boilers go. It is perhaps a bit bulky, so I do not like how much space it takes. A small piece recently broke on it but was easily fixed. During the time when it was broken, it still heated water effectively but not enough for us. The repair was done by a family member for free. The only thing it cost was the replacement part. I would recommend this brand to a friend if they asked for a review. I would also be interested in purchasing this same style of boiler or at least one from the same brand. All in all it is a trustworthy brand and the boiler stands up to its name.