Consumer Reviews of Hydro-Smart boilers

Date created: 2016-05-10 Location: Suffolk, LI, NY

"Hydro-Smart Boiler has helped greatly with the heating system."
I purchased this boiler a year ago. It has a freeze protection feature, is very compact, and very powerful.

Date created: 2015-12-18 Location: Hamilton, Ohio

"Good boiler for price!"
I purchased this boiler a year ago and it has helped greatly with heating. I do like that it has a freeze protection feature. This boiler is very compact and can fit virtually anywhere, compared to others in the same price range. That is definitely an advantage of this boiler. It is very powerful for its size; however I would like for it to do just a little more than what it does. It doesn't fully heat 3 bedrooms well enough. I would purchase from this company again because the quality of this product is very good. They do often offer discounts on almost all of their products. If you are looking for a heater that if affordable and is the best quality you can find then this is the heater for you. I have two small children so safety is very important to me as well and this is a very safe boiler.