Consumer Reviews of Hydro-Smart boilers

Date created: 2017-05-25 Name: Ted Naparala jr
Location: Princeton, WI

"Many issues"
I bought one of these for my house in the summer. First off after hearing a whining noise in the unit and water flow lower then what it should be on the display I removed the flow sensor and found a piece of Teflon tape wrapped around it which leads to problem number one. The unit didn't have the filter on the inflow port. The unit struggled to keep up heat in the house. Had power go off once found it doesn't auto start so if your not around to turn it back on when it happens your sol. Thing brings up the last straw with the unit, wasn't heating as it was when installed when showering. Opened unit had water dripping out of blower fan. Found out heat exchanger had leak. Called hydro smart all they cared about is the heating set up. Poor customer service never again bought a ranai unit been working great.

Date created: 2016-05-10 Location: Suffolk, LI, NY

"Hydro-Smart Boiler has helped greatly with the heating system."
I purchased this boiler a year ago. It has a freeze protection feature, is very compact, and very powerful.

Date created: 2015-12-18 Location: Hamilton, Ohio

"Good boiler for price!"
I purchased this boiler a year ago and it has helped greatly with heating. I do like that it has a freeze protection feature. This boiler is very compact and can fit virtually anywhere, compared to others in the same price range. That is definitely an advantage of this boiler. It is very powerful for its size; however I would like for it to do just a little more than what it does. It doesn't fully heat 3 bedrooms well enough. I would purchase from this company again because the quality of this product is very good. They do often offer discounts on almost all of their products. If you are looking for a heater that if affordable and is the best quality you can find then this is the heater for you. I have two small children so safety is very important to me as well and this is a very safe boiler.